Mens Tennis Forums banner

421 - 428 of 428 Posts

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Edit: Also good to see Fury being that popular in Vegas, hopefully this will help the ring judges to make the right decision this time lol.

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Masterclass from Fury, clearly the #1 HW now. Round 1 to 3 were brutal, everything afterwards was just finishing a very shaky Wilder. Looks like he wasn't kidding when he said that his additional weight was for knocking out Wilder early.

·
The special one
13,951 Posts

·
Registered
6,151 Posts
Wilder's costume shenanigans, absolute comedy gold. Even funnier if you take his words as the truth. Imagine if you'd actually fuck things up like that. Just the way the costume looks coupled with his take:

“He didn’t hurt me at all, but the simple fact is, Kevin, that my uniform was way too heavy for me,” Wilder explained to Yahoo Sports' Kevin Iole. "I didn’t have no legs from the beginning of the fight. [...]"

"Oh well, the costume was still worth it", maintained an upbeat Wilder in the post-match press conference.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Wilder: 'He didn't hurt me at all'

Yeah.... if you just ignore the fact he cut your lip and made your ear bleed badly that required stitches and the fact that he knocked you down numerous times and you were saved once or twice by the ropes and that you were sodomised from Rounds 1-7 which the bout went for and ...oh yeah... the fact that your corner saw you get hammered so badly that they had enough and threw the towel before you had the chance to become a vegetable for the rest of your life.

What a fucking clown!... The whole world watched this bully get demolished but he's trying to sing a different tune.

·
Registered
6,151 Posts
Wilder: 'He didn't hurt me at all'

Yeah.... if you just ignore the fact he cut your lip and made your ear bleed badly that required stiches and the fact that he knocked you down numerous times and you were saved once or twice by the ropes and that you were sodomised from Rounds 1-7 which the bout went for and ...oh yeah... the fact that your corner saw you get hammered so badly that they had enough and threw the towel before you had the chance to become a vegetable for the rest of your life.

What a fucking clown!... The whole world watched this bully get demolished but he's trying to sing a different tune.
Wilder-Fury highlights:

421 - 428 of 428 Posts