Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You people are dreaming,i now it was just an exibition but if sampras was 26 years old today he would win 8 out of 10 matchs against federer.Federer is a great player but he is just lucky he is playing in era with limited talent,its just like boxing some dominated in some weight classes for years because there is no competition and it makes them look like Gods but in reality they are just great athletes.If federer was playing when sampras prime with the agassi,ect... today nobody would be saying he is the GOAT

·
♥ eve ♥
40,985 Posts
Re: Both in there prime Sampras beats Federer 8 out of 10...

Oh, some new insight on MTF :eek: :worship:

Another Fed basher from Canada...

·
♥ eve ♥
40,985 Posts

And what a post :worship:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Nobody plays serve and volley anymore,pete would have a winning record against federer that i am sure.Sampras wouldnt have missed those net shots like last night and rogers cant always make impossible pass shots either.

·
Registered
15,930 Posts

:zzz:

·
♥ eve ♥
40,985 Posts

Nobody plays serve and volley anymore,pete would have a winning record against federer that i am sure.Sampras wouldnt have missed those net shots like last night and rogers cant always make impossible pass shots either.
:rocker2: Pete's the best :rocker2: Fed wouldn't even be top50 in Pete's lion era :cool:

·
Registered
27,321 Posts

I am astonished that MTF can keep up this quality day in day out.

·
♥ eve ♥
40,985 Posts

Every year Canada produces true champs for the ACC :cool:

·
♥ eve ♥
40,985 Posts

Top 3 ?!?! No fuc#in way, Fedmug would be owned week in week out by a lot of much more talented players :shrug:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Top 3 ?!?! No fuc#in way, Fedmug would be owned week in week out by a lot of much more talented players :shrug:
Your just pissed of because Fed is the only good thing that switzerland produced besides swiss cheese and chocolate and now he is on the decline and inside of yourself you know he would loss to sampras in is prime.

·
Registered
677 Posts

Both in their prime, Nadal beats Sampras on clay 100 out of 100.

·
♥ eve ♥
40,985 Posts

Your just pissed of because Fed is the only good thing that switzerland produced besides swiss cheese and chocolate and now he is on the decline and inside of yourself you know he would loss to sampras in is prime.
Still better than what Canada ever produced ;)

·
Registered
2,714 Posts

Imagine this guys would have met 7 years ago, no chance for Federer.

·
Registered
4,069 Posts

Imagine this guys would have met 7 years ago, no chance for Federer.
ahah good one
but right after that he got beaten in straight sets by Agassi at the USO...

sure we can keep on imagining and saying what if... , but we'll never have those 3 in their prime in the same era. A pity, as we would have had good match ups between them.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,411 Posts
has Federer ever said anything bad about Canada or Canadians?
i dont get why almost everyone with a canadian flag on MTF is a Fed basher :shrug:

·
Registered
27,276 Posts
You people are dreaming,i now it was just an exibition but if sampras was 26 years old today he would win 8 out of 10 matchs against federer.Federer is a great player but he is just lucky he is playing in era with limited talent,its just like boxing some dominated in some weight classes for years because there is no competition and it makes them look like Gods but in reality they are just great athletes.If federer was playing when sampras prime with the agassi,ect... today nobody would be saying he is the GOAT
You are the one we were all waiting for. You are like the 10th incarnation of Lord Vishnu:yeah:.Keep going:)

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
How in this era of limited talent that Fed is part of are there 2 players off the top of my head that have a winning record -v- Sampras - Hewitt and Roddick (even a bagel in there from Lleyton)?
Pete had Andre, Roger has Rafa. This weak era stuff really pisses me off.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts