Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I had set out to write this post, I first thought I'd do a Wikipedia search on "Bosses From Hell". Though an exact match did not come up, there was Pointy-Haired Boss from Dilbert, Bastard Operator From Hell, and even a Dear Boss Letter, written by, none other than Jack The Ripper!
Now, I'm not equating my prior boss with a Victorian-Era Serial Killer, but one can debate a few similarities. There are other "Bosses From Hell" besides The Banshee Boss, and I've noticed a similar cross over of attributes of them. According to Justin Hampton, he classifies many of these horrible bosses as demonic monsters, including: The Robot Boss, who talks in pre-recorded loops and moves in jerks, and never shows emotion.There's The Swamp Creature Boss, who's got a dirty mouth, a rotten mind, and he's always slinging mud; The Grim Reaper Boss, when he shows up at your door, you know the news won't be good. The Spider Boss, who entangles everyone in webs of gossip and misinformation, then leaves them dangling. The Henchman Boss, who gives you all the rope you want, and then hangs you with it. The Zombie Boss, Who's Blank eyed and brain dead, but somehow he keeps returning to the office. The Werewolf Boss, when the moon is full, he stops shaving, grows fangs, and howls at everyone he sees. And Last but not least The Vampire Boss, he slowly but surely Sucks all your creative juices out of you. I think my prior boss was a mixture of Banshee, Robot, and Vampire.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts