Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mark my words. He is overrated. He is going to be a solid Top 10 player but never No. 1.

·
Registered
645 Posts
can i get that crystal ball of yours for few hours only? i need to do some betting, and it would be helpful to know the future...

·
Registered
23,624 Posts
Most fail thread I've ever seen :haha:

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Nid.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Well no ones taking Djokovic from the top spot for at least 3 years. So thats hardly a genius observation. Everyone will be playing for number 2 spot until at least this time in 2018...

·
Registered
13,139 Posts
He does lack a particular big shot. His game is more similar to Hewitts than anyone I've seen of recent.

But then again Hewitt made world number 1, won a couple grand slams and made a bunch of finals.

Hard to say.

But full disclosure his game is everything that's boring about tennis today. Atleast Hewitt had fight and a fiery personality that was fun to watch.

Thiem, Sock, Kyrgios.. even Tomic FTW!

·
♤23♤
32,996 Posts
Well no ones taking Djokovic from the top spot for at least 3 years. So thats hardly a genius observation. Everyone will be playing for number 2 spot until at least this time in 2018...
Even if this turned out to be correct, how does it matter? In 2018 Borna will be 21, still plenty of time after that to reach #1 :shrug:

·
Registered
16,693 Posts
And who are you to give yourself so much importance? God?

Sorry, I don't believe in god. :eek:
Instead of, you believe in Coric as the coming tennis god.
:rolls:

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,427 Posts
I certainly hope he is't. Coric as a #1 player would be utterly dreadful.

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
Coric might or might not be next number 1. There are so many candidates awaiting.

However, he is talented and these stupid prediction threads are just that, stupid. You can not predict anything. Every time I hear 'Mark my words' I want to puke. Some posters here have a serious ego issues.

Someone will rise and someone will decline. It's life.

I do believe that many young players are really trying their best. The thing is that top guys manage to do it better. Nothing you can do about it. Yeah, life is not fair.

I wish Coric luck.

1 - 20 of 122 Posts