Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
nice to see you here Rocketta!

yeah the kid is pretty cute. is this the one that was conceived in the brrom closet? :eek: no wait, that is mom Barbara next to him so i guess not! :p

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL, hey Tennischick! Yeah I had to post it here cause they just would've moved it anyway. ;)

He is a cutey and Barbara thankfully has very strong genes cause Boris is no looker. That is the white tennis playing Boris not the Phine ass black tennis playing Boris Kojoe! :drool: :drool:

·
Registered
181 Posts
I'm pretty sure I passed this kid when I was walking round the grounds at Wimbledon on the 1st and 2nd day of the tournament this year. I was thinking "hey, there's Boris' son" but he was accompanied by a mediterranian/arabic looking guy in his mid twenties. So I'm not sure, that could've been the father of the kid but I'm pretty sure it was Noah Becker.

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
He's a cute kid. But was he named after Noah from Noah's Ark or Yannick Noah?

I'm pleasantly surprised to see Rocketta here gracing MensTennisForums.com! :) She sure gets around the tennis boards! ;)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the cat said:
He's a cute kid. But was he named after Noah from Noah's Ark or Yannick Noah?

I'm pleasantly surprised to see Rocketta here gracing MensTennisForums.com! :) She sure gets around the tennis boards! ;)
Hahaha!! I'm a tennis board slut! :eek: :eek: :eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts