Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
started watching the match at 5-5 in the first and stopped watching after the tiebreak :cool:

tbf Stako had game point(s) in about 5 of the 6 games of the last set. Was disastrous on BPs.

·
Banned
1,221 Posts

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Sergiy Stakhovsky
4 mins ·
Dear fans.
Unfortunately due to repeated harassment messages and comments I will have to adjust privacy settings.
Thank you for understanding.

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
Sergiy Stakhovsky
4 mins ·
Dear fans.
Unfortunately due to repeated harassment messages and comments I will have to adjust privacy settings.
Thank you for understanding.
:haha::haha::haha:

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
this is great :rolls:

Jon :yeah:

·
Banned
70,519 Posts
was this on clay??

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Sergiy Stakhovsky
‏@Stako_tennis
Tday is my mad day.. Here it comes

Sergiy Stakhovsky
‏@Stako_tennis
Just for some of you to understand that sometimes u wish somebody else would manage your account .... #bastard

Brian L ‏@BrianL423 1h1 hour ago
@Stako_tennis @roeep86 I mean, it is true that you fixed that match. 6-0 lmao

Sergiy Stakhovsky ‏@Stako_tennis 1h1 hour ago
@BrianL423 clear tweet about it please.

@Stako_tennis clear tweet about it? What do u mean? Your explanation of what happened? How do you lose 6-0 to a bum??

@BrianL423 no please clear tweet of what you said before. Regarding me fixing the match

@BrianL423 or what?? Or you piss in you pants? Come on!!! U want me to cheer u up?? Do it!! Brian !! Show us some balls! And give the reason

@Stako_tennis lol. You lost in straight sets to the 300th ranked player. You didn't try at all in the 2nd set. You should be investigated

@BrianL423 come on don't speculate! Give a clear statement regarding my match! Do it common !!

@Stako_tennis I don't think I could be much clearrer

@Stako_tennis can u you honestly say you gave it your 100% in that 2nd set where you won a total of 16 points

Sergiy Stakhovsky
‏@Stako_tennis Sergiy Stakhovsky retweeted Brian L
I would kindly ask u to make clear tweet about it. Please do me a favor!

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Sergiy Stakhovsky
‏@Stako_tennis
Tday is my mad day.. Here it comes

Sergiy Stakhovsky
‏@Stako_tennis
Just for some of you to understand that sometimes u wish somebody else would manage your account .... #bastard

@Stako_tennis @roeep86 I mean, it is true that you fixed that match. 6-0 lmao

@BrianL423 clear tweet about it please.

@Stako_tennis clear tweet about it? What do u mean? Your explanation of what happened? How do you lose 6-0 to a bum??

@BrianL423 no please clear tweet of what you said before. Regarding me fixing the match

@BrianL423 or what?? Or you piss in you pants? Come on!!! U want me to cheer u up?? Do it!! Brian !! Show us some balls! And give the reason

@Stako_tennis lol. You lost in straight sets to the 300th ranked player. You didn't try at all in the 2nd set. You should be investigated

@BrianL423 come on don't speculate! Give a clear statement regarding my match! Do it common !!

@Stako_tennis I don't think I could be much clearrer

@Stako_tennis can u you honestly say you gave it your 100% in that 2nd set where you won a total of 16 points

Sergiy Stakhovsky
‏@Stako_tennis Sergiy Stakhovsky retweeted Brian L
I would kindly ask u to make clear tweet about it. Please do me a favor!
I don't particularly like Stako and some of his tweets have been lame. However, it is disturbing when compulsive gamblers tweet any player and spew hatred and match fixing allegations. To me, if you bet on Stako on clay in a fairly meaningless tournament you are taking your chances.

·
Premium Member
8,488 Posts
Always nice when this idiot loses.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts