Mens Tennis Forums banner

401 - 419 of 419 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
The next athlete to get anything beyond a cold from this virus will be the first. 150+ major athletes have already tested positive. Dimitrov was one of the only ones who even showed any sort of moderate symptoms.

·
Registered
81 Posts
What for the test? He can surely make the virus vanish in thin air by praying to his drinking water in the right wavelenght.
Im seeing this very same joke post by you for the 50th time.
I would be very interested to get to know life of somebody who can produce gem like this.
Wondering how much fun one has to be.
Probably as little as Rafa.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
That's too simplistic. Even your beloved Dr. Fauci questions the immunity of people who carry the virus. Other experts have stated not everyone develops antibodies.
You're clueless af. Fauci already said he'd "bet his life" everyone will be immune. The only question was duration.

Here's a study from France recently, "A medical study in France suggests even mild cases of coronavirus infection, not requiring hospital treatment, produce antibodies. The research, led by a team from the Pasteur Institute, raises hopes that everyone who has had the disease could acquire some degree of immunity, although it is not clear for how long or to what degree."

·
Registered
455 Posts
That's too simplistic. Even your beloved Dr. Fauci questions the immunity of people who carry the virus. Other experts have stated not everyone develops antibodies.
It's quite remarkable how many people that question natural immunity have received large donations from Gavi (vaccine alliance). Still, I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
You're clueless af. Fauci already said he'd "bet his life" everyone will be immune. The only question was duration.

Here's a study from France recently, "A medical study in France suggests even mild cases of coronavirus infection, not requiring hospital treatment, produce antibodies. The research, led by a team from the Pasteur Institute, raises hopes that everyone who has had the disease could acquire some degree of immunity, although it is not clear for how long or to what degree."
Cool it, grandpa! Weren't you the one telling others to watch their language?

The thing about corona is nobody knows really what's going on. It's a new virus. I can show you scientific studies that disagree with the one you searched for (confirmation bias). I'm not going to do the same, just wanted to show that there is no consensus about the things you present as facts.

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
It's quite remarkable how many people that question natural immunity have received large donations from Gavi (vaccine alliance). Still, I'm sure it's just a coincidence.
MTF is filled with conspiracy thinkers these days.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Cool it, grandpa! Weren't you the one telling others to watch their language?

The thing about corona is nobody knows really what's going on. It's a new virus. I can show you scientific studies that disagree with the one you searched for (confirmation bias). I'm not going to do the same, just wanted to show that there is no consensus about the things you present as facts.
Yes and you should respect your elders. And saying "clueless af" is hardly bad language. Also, I get my information regarding coronavirus from the best experts. Here's another quote from Fauci, "I'm willing to bet anything that people who recover are really protected against re-infection."

·
Registered
8,902 Posts
The next athlete to get anything beyond a cold from this virus will be the first. 150+ major athletes have already tested positive. Dimitrov was one of the only ones who even showed any sort of moderate symptoms.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Propaganda. These are extreme exceptions. 99% of young people have no problem overcoming this. The viral load also seems to be less now than what was going around earlier in the year. The death rate numbers have plummeted recently.

·
Registered
8,902 Posts
Propaganda. These are extreme exceptions. 99% of young people have no problem overcoming this. The viral load also seems to be less now than what was going around earlier in the year. The death rate numbers have plummeted recently.
Propaganda is making false claims, such as "no athlete has ever had any semi serious symptoms", not refuting them. Nobody is saying the virus is devastatingly deadly to young and healthy people. But saying they are 100% immune is just as much of a lie.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Yes idiot, I was paid millions for my opinion. Start thinking ffs

Reactions: Raiden and Bakano

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
On top of that a natural immunity is typically stronger than a vaccine-induced one, which is why I don't really get this argument questioning natural immunity. What's the point in delaying infections at high costs to wait for a vaccine then when the concept of immunity doesn't work anyway? Feels like people didn't even bother to properly think through their own arguments. :lol:

Reactions: Chicot

·
Registered
455 Posts
They are a tiny minority compared to the numbers you conveniently did not refer to.
How many millions has Gavi donated to the WHO? Obviously, you don't have to give money to every Tom, Dick and Harry (or Bella&Mirka), just to people or organisations with great influence. Still, I'm sure that all their donations are for completely pure motives and that no one ever gets influenced by them. I also believe in the tooth fairy, Lock Ness monster and Santa Claus.

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Yes and you should respect your elders. And saying "clueless af" is hardly bad language. Also, I get my information regarding coronavirus from the best experts. Here's another quote from Fauci, "I'm willing to bet anything that people who recover are really protected against re-infection."
Yeah, because that's a very scientific approach. Talking about betting and not saying anything relevant. Well, it's enough for people like you it seems.

With age comes wisdom, but sometimes age comes alone.

401 - 419 of 419 Posts