Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
:lol:

It would be cool though. But realistically not happining if Nole is in SF.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
I wish. I've long been hoping that Gasquet might one day fulfill his potential but sadly that ship sailed awhile ago.

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
Thanks for this thread mate :yeah:

Next round, pls the same for Rao/Nick :D

·
Bring it Home
20,415 Posts
Sadly for him he won't keep facing the likes of number 183 (Saville) and the number 163 (De Schepper) of the world in the next stages. :lol:

·
Registered
767 Posts
gasquet beating wawrinka and djokovic ??? nah !!!

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Wawrinka is nothing special on grass, he might very well lose before QFs anyway...
It's amazing how people lose their senses. Every discussion of potential winners has to include Cilic and Wawrinka now just because they got lucky for a few consecutive matches.

·
Registered
749 Posts
It's amazing how people lose their senses. Every discussion of potential winners has to include Cilic and Wawrinka now just because they got lucky for a few consecutive matches.
Yep, it's like when people put Murray in the Federer/Nadal/Djokovic category simply beacuse he fluked a couple of Slams.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Yep, it's like when people put Murray in the Federer/Nadal/Djokovic category simply beacuse he fluked a couple of Slams.
You see Andy Murray actually laid a foundation for what he did. He spent years and years in the top 4. Won 8 or 9 masters. Got to 8 GS finals. It's almost grotesque that he hasn't won more slams. Do you even watch tennis outside the slams?

·
Registered
21,903 Posts
Wawrinka actually backed up his AO with an RG win plus been pretty consistent in the slams since USO 2013(only 1 poor loss, RG 2014). So that's harsh on him.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I gotta agree with you here. All this Wawrinka hype here at Wimbledon is hilarious :lol:

·
-Lifetime Scientist-
12,385 Posts
Good prediction, if you get it right, you become a hero, if you get it wrong, I don't think you'll get ridiculed either, so win-neutral situation.

At least I don't have to mark these given words, I don't have available doors and tables anymore. :D

1 - 20 of 52 Posts