Mens Tennis Forums banner

Which tournaments will Nadal win?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Federer Fan & Dull Hater
11,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Nadal and Toni will learn from these losses and I'm sure Nadal will come back stronger.

Novak is dealing with a wrist injury, Murray is crap on clay, Roger has no chance, Wawrinka is 1-12 on H2H (0-5 on clay).
Who can stop Nadal from winning Madrid, Rome and RG?!

Even today Almagro almost handed the match to Nadal and Nadal will definitely improve his play for the upcoming masters and RG. If he barely loses playing at 50% who is going to stop him if he plays at 75% or higher?

P.S.: I meant 1 of Madrid/Rome + RG. I'm not saying only 1 title out of the 3 tournaments.

·
Registered
11,025 Posts
Highly likely unless Nole has completely recovered...This Rafa can;t be favoured over a 100% Nole. At the moment it would be 50-50 but as Rafa has done so many times in the past, I expect him to slowly pick up momentum until he becomes the red hot favourite for RG again. We shall see.

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Nadal is having problems for playing too many tournaments last year. As he gets older, his body will not sustain so much punishment. The same may be happening to Novak. Time will tell.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Highly likely unless Nole has completely recovered...This Rafa can;t be favoured over a 100% Nole. At the moment it would be 50-50 but as Rafa has done so many times in the past, I expect him to slowly pick up momentum until he becomes the red hot favourite for RG again. We shall see.
He's never done that in the past. :confused:

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Bald tards already claiming he isnt the favourite for RG? the odds seem to disagree. But Nadal is never the favourite no?

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
5 star thread. Let me recommend you start another thread for nadal winning next 10 slams. ;)

#Jinxthetrash

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Bald tards already claiming he isnt the favourite for RG? the odds seem to disagree. But Nadal is never the favourite no?
Even if he does not win Madrid and Rome, anyone who thinks Rafa is not a favorite to win RG would be an idiot. Even if he loses RG 2014 this year, he will start as a favorite at RG 2015 next year. Such is the reputation and history of the man at RG. Anyone who thinks otherwise would be an idiot. Plain and simple.

·
Registered
7,914 Posts
Nadal and Toni will learn from these losses and I'm sure Nadal will come back stronger.

Novak is dealing with a wrist injury, Murray is crap on clay, Roger has no chance, Wawrinka is 1-12 on H2H (0-5 on clay).
Who can stop Nadal from winning Madrid, Rome and RG?!

Even today Almagro almost handed the match to Nadal and Nadal will definitely improve his play for the upcoming masters and RG. If he barely loses playing at 50% who is going to stop him if he plays at 75% or higher?

P.S.: I meant 1 of Madrid/Rome + RG. I'm not saying only 1 title out of the 3 tournaments.
How is he crap on clay?

That's an RG semi-finalist you're talking about.

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts
No way he's winning nothing with his current level of play and confidence.

Jeez, he lost to Almagro today, ALMAGRO! And Nico didn't even played great! :lol:

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
no way he can win french open this year

·
Registered
7,914 Posts
55-34 match record and 0 titles. Yes he somehow managed to reach the RG semis once but that doesn't make him a good claycourter.
It does in my book. What's more is that his back injury has really hampered him the last two years and made him look bad on clay. Now he is injury free he can play his game on clay for the first time since 2011.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts