Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have watched some of his matches.
He is moving great and looks in good attitude. I had this ready before this week but was unsure but he has assured me this week that my feeling is valid enough to post.

Im not a big fan. I think he is a bit dumb. There are worse though.

Reactions: eiforya

·
11,097 Posts
Bold prediction would be top 200

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Level of boldness off the chart . But I think that would be good for this tour , a player with those skills to come back . I'm rooting for this however improbable.

We also need as many Lost Gen to take it up a notch and make it more interesting. They losing pretty badly to Next Gen and that's not normal

·
justice for all
15,293 Posts
So first Pospisil TOP20 now Sock TOP30. Who’s next? Ernie or Bernie?

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
10 BPs saved was my count. In his win over Kudla until I stopped watching. Looking like getting there shape wise but not quite there yet. Not fat , movement lil stiffy . Serve FH and volley getting good . Hes winning on that alone. Next match will be a better teller vs Johnson. The climb begins

124 Posts
10 BPs saved was my count. In his win over Kudla until I stopped watching. Looking like getting there shape wise but not quite there yet. Not fat , movement lil stiffy . Serve FH and volley getting good . Hes winning on that alone. Next match will be a better teller vs Johnson. The climb begins
His next match is the winner of Giron/Nakashima and Jack better pray it's Marcos because I don't like his chances against Brandon.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Agree. Like the new serious fiery mindset by Sock. He has something to prove now. And he wants to show his fiancee his career best moments are ahead not behind him. Sock will be top ten again.

·
Registered
8,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Final!

·
Registered
817 Posts
And an IW WC, a good chance to add R1 points there as well (y)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts