Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Djokovic has this one and only chance to win:

Every Slam and Olympics. Nadal is useless, he is not so good like before on clay. Can even lose to BOAT
Fed is done on grass and won't beat BOAT
NextGen just too shit

Only two possible threats for BOAT are Jesuswrinka and del Godro who are injured or too old.

Discuss.

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
Ehm...what's there to discuss, it's inevitable!

·
Registered
4,308 Posts
I'd be thrilled if he just won another RG, let alone all the other slams too. If he won CYGS he would undisputed GOAT. But it won't happen. The match against Monfils this week proves that Novak is definitely not unbeatable, even when he seemed to be at his best early in the tournament. That being said I'm hopeful about his chances at Wimbledon and the Olympics, and maybe USO as well.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
quite the OP to come back after honouring the ban bet. of which i still applaud you, nice to see there are still members left with integrity and honour.

·
Registered
5,359 Posts
It is not granted he will win one more slam this year, because Nadal could again get his easy-peasy RG and USO cakewalks (although, due to the RG roof, not an opponent in the RG finals who has played for four days in a row) and Djokovic again Thiem in RG SF and tough USO half.

·
Premium Member
10,677 Posts
Why oh why are you displaying so stupid Threads......

No male player even in his prime managed to achieve Golden CYGS (and CYGS was made when 3 out of 4 were played on Grass) so do you really believe a 33 y.o. can achieve it with Rafa Thiem or Tsitsipas around.... not mentionning the others that can perform on a special day.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts