Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rogie is defending close to 2500 points in the AO/Dubai/IW/Miami stretch. If he isn't careful he could drop to around 6 or 7. And even lower after Roland Garros because I doubt he's making the semis again. Then he won't get seeded well at the slams (except maybe Wimbledon thanks to their formula).

·
Banned
5,488 Posts
Counter counter argument - Iran and the United States will start World War III before Miami even starts and professional tennis will cease to exist for at least 5 years. The lengths that people will go to protect Rogie’s slam record even include a nuclear winter

·
Registered
472 Posts
Rogie is defending close to 2500 points in the AO/Dubai/IW/Miami stretch. If he isn't careful he could drop to around 6 or 7. And even lower after Roland Garros because I doubt he's making the semis again. Then he won't get seeded well at the slams (except maybe Wimbledon thanks to their formula).
So what? Will life end? Will the sky fall to the earth? Or something else worse?

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I doubt his ranking will plummet much if at all. He is still decently ahead of no.4 I think and plus he only has round 4 points to defend at AO this year.

·
Your visions will happen
49,317 Posts
Counterargument. He’ll win the AO defend his titles in Dubai and miami will win IW too and grab the no 1 spot after his first clay masters title since 2012 in Madrid
Lol you are on all the drugs mate

Counter counter argument - Iran and the United States will start World War III before Miami even starts and professional tennis will cease to exist for at least 5 years. The lengths that people will go to protect Rogie’s slam record even include a nuclear winter
Actually a more probable scenario than the previous quote

·
Banned
5,488 Posts
Lol you are on all the drugs mate

Actually a more probable scenario than the previous quote
Iran just admitted that it shot down that commercial airplane that killed a bunch of civilians. What’s that thing you always say? We gonna see what happens next

·
Your visions will happen
49,317 Posts
Iran just admitted that it shot down that commercial airplane that killed a bunch of civilians. What’s that thing you always say? We gonna see what happens next
We gonna see what's going on with that but looks to me like another 1991, another 2003, not a global war just a regional and economic one

·
Rankings Master
16,039 Posts
Iran having the cojones to admit that means the WW3 scenario is probably out of reach.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Medvedev is quite likely to get past Federer in the first half of 2020. Tsitsipas and Thiem maybe, maybe not. Eveyone else is far out of reach currently.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts