Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:haha::worship::worship::worship:

Unbelievable, Karlovic had a GOAT game at 5-4* in the 3rd and that was it.

Last point was genius

·
Registered
21,394 Posts
Volley wise Karlovic was like Sampras out there, some absolutely incredible ones, including at 5-4 15-0 in the third. Stepanek couldn't handle the heat any longer and immediately double faulted. Then the MP, which was RIDICULOUS, video needed.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Ivo, amazing, in F again, i really had no expectations for him in Bogota, he looked lik ezombie in Newport F and now again F, well done Ivo i hope he will play Tomic in F it can be good match, Radek played his usual stuff, that last game:D and MP on net:D interresting

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
can someone describe the last point?
There were like 10 volleys in succession and Karlovic in the end hit a volley winner.

·
Registered
374 Posts
The match point was great!

Looks like a great chance for a title here, i hope he woun't settle for a pineapple this time :lol:

·
Registered
8,565 Posts
ivo was incredible last game, federer like fluke lob to the outside edge of the base line to go 0-30

·
Registered
20,715 Posts
Last game :eek: Last point :eek::eek: In both service games in this match were Karlovic broke had successful BH slice lobs :eek::eek::eek:

This year Karlovic reached finals on clay, grass, indoor hard and outdoor hard. Who still dares to claim that Goat doesn't exist

1 - 20 of 27 Posts