Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
57,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Easy win for the seeded player. Amazing run for Estrella. Clearly meant a whole lot to him.

First ATP quarterfinal less than a month from 34 :worship: Absolutely no way he beats Gasquet, his only remote chance at the semi is Groth beats Gasquet and he beats Groth.

·
Registered
33,355 Posts
Easy win for the seeded player. Amazing run for Estrella. Clearly meant a whole lot to him.

First ATP quarterfinal less than a month from 34 :worship: Absolutely no way he beats Gasquet, his only remote chance at the semi as Groth beats Gasquet and he beats Groth.
Gasquet is definetely beatable on fast hard courts

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Re: Bogota R2: Estrella def Polansky 6-4 6-

Oh come on Cluthon... how could you miss this? I had money on Estrella @2.10. Free money

·
Registered
21,399 Posts
Re: Bogota R2: Estrella def Polansky 6-4 6-

Clutchie :worship:. Approaching the -500 units mark.

Estrella in a ATP QF, great for the sport :worship:

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Re: Bogota R2: Estrella def Polansky 6-4 6-1

Everything COAW is touching is becoming gold :worship:

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
im not even a fan but its impossible not to feel good for this guy. i really hope he can hang on to his top 100 ranking for a while and continue to play the bigger events(by that i mean the slams). his career prize money this year is going to take a huge boost from being able to play slams alone

all that being said no one should be losing in this fashion to estrella burgos on this surface

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
the Bogota F1 tournament is peak lol, very disappointing loss from Polansky with free QF points up for grabs, Estrella showed heart though, he's a nice story given his age

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
polansky :facepalm: what a wasted chance here, omg...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts