Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"A great player would always rather win than lose. But did Nadal really feel some pressing imperative to win that ninth Monte Carlo title, that eighth Rome final, maybe even that that 10th French Open? Don't kings sometimes get sick of their royal obligations?"
http://espn.go.com/tennis/story/_/i...-rafael-nadal-ready-fulfill-royal-obligations

:superlol: getting published in the World Wide Leader in Sports
:superlol: Professional tennis writers
:superlol: nowadays sport journalism
:superlol: washed up scribes
:superlol: getting paid for such insights

·
Registered
21,283 Posts
Bodo posting on MTF confirmed

·
Registered
22,239 Posts
Completely out of context, ban OP.

·
Your visions will happen
50,114 Posts
So fucking sick of these stupid fucking shithead journalists whose only exercise is walking from the stands to the press room to grab a fucking doughnut pass judgement on elite international athletes.

Who the FUCK are you, Bodo? What the FUCK have you done in the game?

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Why the fuck these writers are trying to philosophize and look smart in laughable fashion? Rafa declined massively,END OF..If you want to touch a different angle, you should partake in analyzing his sneaky decline on the surface despite winning RG'13/RG'14..2012 was the last year Nadal had an air of "untouchability" on Clay..

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
I knew Bodo was a Canadian. That confirms it

Reactions: Nathaliia

·
Banned
923 Posts
I knew it.

·
Registered
42,421 Posts
:spit: :superlol: :superlol: Alright, Bodo did it again.

So fucking sick of these stupid fucking shithead journalists whose only exercise is walking from the stands to the press room to grab a fucking doughnut pass judgement on elite international athletes.

Johnny, you really gotta take up tennis/sports writing, if you'd only want to.

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
The expert has spoken. I won't be the one to argue against the opinions of such a knowledgeable professional of this sport.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
:rolls:

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Apparently Bodo did too many drugs in the
'70s and it is catching up to him now. Winning a weak grass event doesn't mean Nadal's decline isn't real.

·
Registered
2,374 Posts

Easy there. Bodo was a good writer he's just getting old and his writing and judgment is going downhill. He could write some elegant stuff back in the day when one had to have real credentials to write about sports. Back when there were a few top publications and not a plethora of tom dick and harry websites.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts