1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
MONSOON season.
81,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
He could hardly get past the QDs of Challenger-level tournaments, the past months.

Good luck to him in his post-tennis career life.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
we will miss him. hope he keeps playing some wtt next year or something!

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Finally a retire thread that we can take seriously.

I liked Reynolds, he was one of the good guys. My best memory of him was at last years Wimbledon when he beat Johnson on an outside court in darkness. There was a large crowd as it was the last match being played and everyone was supporting Reynolds. He was so happy when he won and stayed for 15-20 minutes to sign autographs and have his picture taken with everyone there. there was literally a queue of people waiting to have their picture taken with him and stayed for every last one. :lol:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Reynolds is one of the good guys in tennis. Had the chance to watch him teach a clinic and the way he interacted with kids and fans was awesome. I'm sure he will stick around the game for years to come. Best of luck Bobby!

·
Registered
1,751 Posts

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
No wonder. But I always liked him, nice game and likeable personality (from what I've seen)

·
Registered
3,216 Posts

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Bobby will be missed! Good luck in retirement.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
It was clear Bobby was never going to be a Top Pro Tennis Player so I'm glad he is moving on with his life. Good Luck in Retirement Bobby :)

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
at least he retired winning

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Surprised he didn't wait at least until the Open :shrug:

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
oh its because you opened it. had i opened this thread, it would have been trolled badly. thanks god i didnt

1 - 20 of 22 Posts