Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
11,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek:

Maybe too much pressure on Malisse to defend his title and save his ranking.

Malisse was 2/17 on breakpoints, 0/8 in the final set.

He started tentatively and then came back from 0-3 in the second set before losing in the third.

·
Retired Party Hostess
14,983 Posts
DAMMIT. DAMMIT. DAMMIT. :banghead:

This result is worse than being forced to make out with Spadea for an hour. :tape:

So sorry for Xav to lose to this walking *****. :fiery:

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
wow, nice one Robert:clap2:

i had Malisse going far:smash:

·
Registered
39 Posts
DAMMIT. DAMMIT. DAMMIT. :banghead:

This result is worse than being forced to make out with Spadea for an hour. :tape:

So sorry for Xav to lose to this walking *****. :fiery:
I've never heard someone hating Bobby Reynolds so much, is there a reason, other than him being incredibly mediocre?

·
Retired Party Hostess
14,983 Posts
I've never heard someone hating Bobby Reynolds so much, is there a reason, other than him being incredibly mediocre?
Yes, tennissukz, this one is personal. You will never see me react or post anything negative about anyone, unless there is a reason that directly affected me or one of my friends. :p

I'm a pacifist at heart...until crossed. :angel:

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
X-man should be nominated for mug of the month

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yes, tennissukz, this one is personal. You will never see me react or post anything negative about anyone, unless there is a reason that directly affected me or one of my friends. :p

I'm a pacifist at heart...until crossed. :angel:
Sorry to hear that, that makes a lot more sense, he seems like not much personality on the court...

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Malisse sure did waste his talent. Just rarely looks happy, rarely looks as though he wants to be out there.

Shame. :(

·
Registered
19,954 Posts
*sigh*
Malisse's ranking place is :help: 353 now. The good thing is that he has just about nothing to defend this year so the only way is up.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
:eek:

I thought Xavier would have won this - and even won the title, seeing his success in recent years here.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,408 Posts
after Haas and X-man exits Delray became even more MM than Houston

1 - 20 of 29 Posts