Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I knew this could happen because I had read about some cases in the press, but, to be honest, I really didn't know how this would feel when happening to me.

As some of you know, I'm counsellor in a training highschool. And it's not easy at all. And sometimes, though you know deep inside that what you do is for their sake, you're bound to struggle with some of those young guys who think they know everything in life already. Anyway, the details won't help. Let's say that one of those youngsters decided he could use his blog to insult me. He used a pic of me he found on the site of our school and posted it on his blog, with insulting comments. He did the same with another colleague of mine. How did I discover about it? His fellows were shocked and came to warn me. You can imagine that if they came, they were really shocked.....I talked with my colleague and we're still considering how to react. I mean, he's got no right to do what he did, and we would like to make some example, to show that you can't do and post whatever you want, even if it's your own blog. It's private, for sure but there are rules to respect. Anyway, I need some time to think about this all....

1 - 1 of 1 Posts