Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the blogs are finally back! :yippee: I really don't know why I'm so excited, because it seems like I don't get a chance to make entries very often, but it's still fun when I get the chance.

My little man turned 4 years old. It is soooo hard to believe he is already 4. Time flies by so fast. I'm going to attempt to add a photo of him, but for some reason it seems like when we put our photos online they are HUGE, and the site tells me the photo is too big and I can't use it....and I don't know how to make it smaller. I have people I can ask for help, but that takes time...so I don't know when...but eventually I will get a picture of him on here!

Ran into an old friend the other day. I hadn't seen her in many, many years. She stopped by once late in my pregnancy, and I wasn't home...she left her phone number, but I didn't call her right away, because I just didn't feel well. Then, when I did want to call, I found that I had lost her number...and I had no idea where she lived anymore, or how to reach her. It was just by chance that we met again....don't know if we can start up where we left off or not. We used to be very good friends, but a lot has changed since we used to hang out.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts