Mens Tennis Forums banner

blake vs nadal. who wins?

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
6,789 Posts
Based on form and matchup Blake should win this but stranger things have happened.

·
Registered
94 Posts
despite blake's lack of mental toughness the two players who i cant see him choking or playing a bad match against are nadal and davydenko. his level of confidence is really high when facing these two. blake in 2 maybe 3.

·
Registered
87 Posts
The match is most likely going to be Friday, not Thursday, right? It'll give Nadal time to recover from Tsonga but still, I go with Blake in 3, I'd go with 2 but Nadal's feisty. Nadal seems to fizz out a lot when he's struggling to win and the matches go over 2 hours on consistent days. Blake takes great advantage when players are down like that, usually it takes a bag full of tricks to upset James.

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
tomorrow night match

Nadal will be tired, Blake in 2...

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
From what I saw today - Rafa in two, easily. Most because his serve seems to be back ON, not to mention his 'never say die' - attitude. :worship:

All me cash on Rafa! :worship: :rocker2: if I have anything left tomorrow morning that is... :p

·
Registered
5,166 Posts
Flake in 2 and eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaassyyyyy :p

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
In order to protect our tennis youth, Rafa PLEASE knock the Assistant Dean from the University of Brainless Tennis out:help:

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
In order to protect our tennis youth, Rafa PLEASE knock the Assistant Dean from the University of Brainless Tennis out:help:

lets hope so. he will have to play a smart, tactical match. he just cant feed this guy short balls landing around the service line all day which is what he has done in the past.

and most importantly, take care of the serve so the Blake feels some pressure to hold his own. this is very critical since Rafa is just about clueless when it comes to returning serve on the hard courts.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
And just who did you have in mind when posting this, dear Sawan? ;)

·
Registered
2,847 Posts

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Mr. Dr. PhD. LLm. MSc. MA. Blakely? no? :p
:haha::haha:

Actually, the Dean of the University of Brainless Tennis is none other than Mr. Safin. Blakely is waiting for Mr. Safin's retirement, so that he may take his rightful place. Marcos Bartoli-atis will serve in his stead should Mr. Safin be unable to fulfill the obligations of the post.

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
1 - 20 of 96 Posts