Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have tickets to the day session on Saturday...do you think this match will be Saturday Day or Night? PLEASE day session!!!!!

·
Premium Member
24,626 Posts
Night of course! Can't imagine Nadal vs. Blake is scheduled for the day session. Never going to happen IMO

·
Registered
425 Posts
Actually, JMAC said it's not going to be at night. Which makes sense since they get much bigger crowds during the day on the middle Saturday at the Open.

·
Registered
160 Posts
It'll be during the day. It'll be the hyped day match, probably going on last during the day. James and Rafael won't play back to back night matches for both.

·
psychotic banana
15,731 Posts
They do things a little differently for the weekends, so I'd say day time most likely. :)
I'll get the popcorn ready, provided I don't blow anything up. :eek:

Reactions: VingaRafel

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
It will be day, they will not give James a second consecutive night when Ginepri has not been under the lights yet.

·
Registered
534 Posts
K-Dog said:
It'll be during the day. It'll be the hyped day match, probably going on last during the day. James and Rafael won't play back to back night matches for both.
yep, good point. Nadal and Blake both had night sessions for their 2nd round, so it's going to be the day now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts