• Cilic in 5

Votes: 3 4.1%
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think ??

I bet James in 3 or 4 he will be inspired after than comeback against Grosjean.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,400 Posts
Blake in 4

·
Registered
428 Posts
Going against the odds here :D, Blake in 5 (again :eek:) although I would really like to see Marin face Fedex I think it's doubtful how much will he have in him physically to make it here.

But it's gonna be a real battering contest :)

·
Registered
9,484 Posts
I expect many people here to get carried away with Cilic's recent rise, never mind when Blake is the other option.

Yet I say Blake will school him.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Marin in 4!no way that Blake can stop him if he shows his best!
AJMOOOO!!!:kiss:

·
Registered
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
we will see some surprised faces on monday
you know Cilic could easily have letdown after beating Gonzo and playing again to the best is hard after such vicotry + his fitness could be a factor he has played a lot before AO and Blake is in great shape. It won't be easy I wouldn't be suprised if James loses, but now I think Blake in 3 or 4

·
Registered
73,673 Posts
you know Cilic could easily have letdown after beating Gonzo and playing again to the best is hard after such vicotry + his fitness could be a factor he has played a lot before AO and Blake is in great shape. It won't be easy I wouldn't be suprised if James loses, but now I think Blake in 3 or 4
Blake is in great shape? :lol:

you must have smoked some good crack, mate

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
Good luck to James

But to me, Cilic is better this time
Cilic in 4

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
The other reason is if James go to Roger, the kind of game is no fun to watch

I hate it.........

If Cilic came out to play Roger, It maybe different. you never know how good he is

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
Cilic in 4, since the Grandmaster will stand on the baseline to hit return winners on his first serve. Also, he seems like a very grounded kid to me so I doubt the moment will get to him.

·
Registered
260 Posts
James has won Davis Cup and come back from two sets down to win a match.
If that's not enough of a confidence booster than I don't know what is.

The problem is Cilic is a very dangerous player and not much is known about him.
I remember the match he played against Tsonga at Queen's Club and I remember thinking, these two are going to go somewhere.

Blake in 4 even with the lack of research.

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Since we are at it, how come Eurosport commentators can't even learn how to pronounce Marin's surname? :rolleyes: For x's sake, is it so hard to ask someone how you pronounce something. It's not sillych, it's chillych. Shouldn't even be THAT hard for englishmen to pronounce. Say 'it's quite chilly' and then just append 'ch' to the end. Sooo easy.

But then again, most of them couldn't pronounce Goran's surname to save their lives, during all the years of his career. They would either say 'ivanishevick' or 'ivanisevich' - but too braindead to combine the two and do it right - 'ivanishevich'. Geez, sometimes I go berzerk at their ineptitude...

·
Banned
7,774 Posts
Since we are at it, how come Eurosport commentators can't even learn how to pronounce Marin's surname? :rolleyes: For x's sake, is it so hard to ask someone how you pronounce something. It's not sillych, it's chillych. Shouldn't even be THAT hard for englishmen to pronounce. Say 'it's quite chilly' and then just append 'ch' to the end. Sooo easy.

But then again, most of them couldn't pronounce Goran's surname to save their lives, during all the years of his career. They would either say 'ivanishevick' or 'ivanisevich' - but too braindead to combine the two and do it right - 'ivanishevich'. Geez, sometimes I go berzerk at their ineptitude...
I heard his name mentions many times on ESPN last night by the commentators and Blake and not once was it pronounced right. Always sillych

1 - 20 of 34 Posts