Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Blake and Ginepri join Roddick on USA Davis Cup team

Andy Roddick, James Blake and Robby Ginepri were named today to the US Davis Cup team by captain Patrick McEnroe.

Joining them as doubles players will be Bob Bryan and Mke Bryan. McEnroe announced that Sam Querry and Alex Clayton will be practice partners.

The US will meet Belgium September 23-25 in Leuven, Belgium.

http://www.tennisnews.com/exclusive.php?pID=7463

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Boo hiss. I miss the days when Mardy didn't suck and wasn't practically dead with injuries.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CoreyH75 said:
Get rid of Roddick and put in Taylor and it's a wonderful team ^_^
how do we get this message to PMac?

maybe via an Amex ad? :tape: :rolls:

Reactions: alfonsojose

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Maybe Mardy and Taylor and Vince and Donald Young can start like a rebel Davis Cup team. hha!

·
Registered
558 Posts
Ginepri's record on clay is pretty dismal. I don't really understand. You'd think with his strong backcourt game he'd do okay.

I think his only win on clay ever was against Mardy Fish in Houston this year, but I could be wrong about that.

He lost love-love-three to Djoko in Paris this year, I believe.

·
Registered
151 Posts
lol, Andy didnt last as long as Dent who took Lleyton to 5 sets on hardcourt, what's the chance he does well on her worst surface. Go BELGIUM...:worship:.

·
Registered
13,139 Posts
For the billionth time, if the match is on clay....you put Spadea on your team not Blake or Ginepri.

·
F***ing have it
17,558 Posts
Where's Vinnie :sad: ?

·
Registered
13,139 Posts
I don't know, when I went to USO, I got pictures of him practicing with Guga and Moya. haha..he was wearing Powerbar apperal.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts