Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well well well. Blacky has been here for 2 days now. He's found his habits and fave places. He's used to Pinky and her hissing. He's getting confident now. So, the pb is that he follows her everywhere and even tries to provoke her. Not badly. But like kittens can do when they wanna play. Still, my girl isn't used to that, and she's too old to fall into that play-with-me trap. So this morning happened what was expected. She defended herself. In fact, I haven't seen what happened. But I suddenly heard Blacky cry out very loud, like he was aching. I rushed to see what was up. I found the 2, not far from each other, with Pinky pretty stressed and irritated, and little Blacky all confused. I suppose that he must have done sthg he shouldn't have, or tried to play with her tail or sthg, and she must have bitten him. If that can help him understand that he has to leave her in peace. He has many other ways to play and have fun without bothering her. I don't think she's wanted to harm him. She must have felt in danger or really upset by what he must have done. As, since he's started to follow her, she's always tried to avoid him. Anyway, I hope they both have had a lesson and I have my fingers crossed that they don't do that anymore.

·
Premium Member
62,990 Posts
awwwwwww! One day, they will love eachother ;) :hug:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts