Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Things are slowly getting better between those 2. I admit I am now relieved. Because, if Blacky gets bitten again, it will only be the result of his behaviour towards Pinky. She hasn't shown any free aggressivity so far. She only kinda defended herself and territory. She can even accept to see me cuddle the little baby, playing with him and so on. As long as during that time, she is in peace!! :lol: And I also try to talk to her very often, I stroke her as often as I can. She seems to not be angry anymore at me. She accepts my cuddles and particularly when little Blacky can see that I am cuddling her too. ;) There's one thing that she still has some trouble with. It's when Blacky decides to jump on my bed at night. She really considers that place like hers. But she just hisses and gives up pretty fast now. I wish he would jump on there only to sleep. But that's absolutely not his prior motive. :rolleyes: He likes to bounce and bite whatever suits him. Which means, my legs and toes, as well as my hair. Little devil!! I even confess I have thought about punishing him in bringing him back on the floor, close to Pinky. :devil: But no, I won't. Because he falls asleep like the baby he still is, cuddled up in my arms. Awwwwwwwwww.........

One last detail, Blacky seems to appreciate Pinky's food more than his. :shrug: Still, he has special kitten food. It's not that he doesn't like it. But I think it's more attracting to go and eat in the "adult" world....;) I like it when he follows Pinky and tries to do all she is doing. He's a true clown at times!! :D Anyway, things get slowly but surely better. They should be ok when I go back to work. :)

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
:hug:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts