Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, can anyone download this podcast thing?

http://www.blackrocktourofchampions.com/3/podcasts/default.asp

The one I'm trying to DL is episode 8. This is a radio show featuring borg, federer and mcenroe, they ask some questions to each other and etc. There are other shows there too.

I get this error message all the time. If you can do it and get the mp3, plz tell me how to do it, or upload it somewhere else where we can all download it.

Thank you!

·
Registered
87 Posts
I couldn't download it like normal but I downloaded iTunes and was the only way I could listen to it. I hope you can manage to listen because its really quite good and there are some funny bits in it

·
Registered
969 Posts
I could listen to it! Quite funny, specially how Ego King replies to McEnroe asking who Fed would cheer for in that Wimbledon final between Borg and McEnroe ...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hi, can anyone download this podcast thing?

http://www.blackrocktourofchampions.com/3/podcasts/default.asp

The one I'm trying to DL is episode 8. This is a radio show featuring borg, federer and mcenroe, they ask some questions to each other and etc. There are other shows there too.

I get this error message all the time. If you can do it and get the mp3, plz tell me how to do it, or upload it somewhere else where we can all download it.

Thank you!
I have just checked the Blackrock site and they have fixed that link. go on to www.blackrocktourofchampions.com and click on "listen". is now working. Happy listening :)

·
Registered
969 Posts
'Ego-King'? Why call him that? I don't see an unhealthy ego there, if that's what you are saying.

Just playing. Lots of guys call Roger "ego king" (and, reading my post again, it was poorly written). I just thought it was sort of funny him saying that if he was 10 yrs old he would cheer for McEnroe, but if he was his age now, he would cheer for Borg (because when he was a kid he had a McEnroe-like temper, but now he has a Borg-like temper). Might sound as diplomatic answer, but I couldnt help laughing about it ...

·
Registered
296 Posts
Oh right, thanks.

I think he's probably being honest as well as diplomatic. He used to behave like an a*se on the court when he was a kid!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts