Great news for Argentina !!!

·
Ace Loveforty
83,415 Posts
experience prevailed

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Man after the first set, I thought this was over. Nice comeback from Björkman, but that first set....:tape:

·
Registered
22,080 Posts
I admire Bjorkman for the things he can do at his age, Sweden should be really proud of this guy.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,415 Posts
:woohoo: €

Björkman hit some ridiculous errors, but a win is a win. :D
feeling good about that bug in the betting site,eh?

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Well done Jonas :worship:

Levy had BPs to go break up early in 2nd set,didnt follow after that.

Great fight Jonas :yeah:

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
Congrats Bjorkman! :)

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Nice comeback for Bjorkman, and well done to him for ensuring Sweeden go through.

·
on clouds...
13,407 Posts
Great, great work, Jonas :bounce: :bounce:

So happy Sweden is through...though I am very sure they will loose the next round in Argentina...

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
I read that Jonas has had a great attitude during this tie and has really enjoyed the atmosphere. He even asked if he could get some of the music that they were playing during the changeovers, etc.

Nice win for Jonas and hope to see Israel at this stage again next year.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
The part about the music was hilarious, we're talking standard Israeli music here, all in Hebrew. He really liked it, wanted a copy on the CD, said it was "perfect for Tennis" (?? :) and wanted the organizers of the Sweden Open to play it in the change-overs. Good stuff.

He had such nice things to say about the crowds, how playing in front of that crowd made him feel 20 years old. He signed for the kids. He gained a lot of fans in Israel this week.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts