Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday i received my modem pack so now i have DSL connexion. It didn't change too much my habits..

I'm a bit tired today.. Tired to be judged first.. Tired to be forced to choose between 2 passions to please to my friends...

I'm fed up with people reactions conserning the chilean guys, i didn't want to hurt anybody.. I'm sorry if it had happened. it was just because it was funny, not for being pretencious or disrespectful with Massu & Gonzo. I didn't hate them, on the contrary, these stories brought me a lot of affection for them.. Nothing to add, next time i will act differently.

Yesterday night, my so-called friends went to the TR private gig from Rennes.. Without me of course, i wasn't invited cause "i had had enough pleasure in Bercy, i don't need to go to the gig".. I don't truly understand the link between Tennis and music but..
Helene told Tomine that i can't be into 2 passions, i have to choose between having fun with my friends in the TR gigs and going to tennis tournemants. My choose was fast to take. I'm a tennis fan for 9 seasons, i can't stop now, and i certainly won't stop for these kind of friends!
So tonight i will have to hear all the stories with my ex -TR (it seems they didn't belong to me anymore) the funny moment of the gig, the great mmeting with the guys after the show... Lucky them? i'm not even sure, i just don't care now... They didn't want me in their world now. Ok i will go out by myself ;)

G

·
0 Posts
Salut Eléa,
Je comprends très bien ce que tu éprouves ma chérie :hug:. Ne t'en fait pas. Il ya des gens qui ne peuvent s'empêcher de critiquer les autres pour rien. On doit leur offrir des grands mirroirs ;) . J'ai beaucoup aimé ton blog, tes photos, tes histoires. Tu es une fille géniale et ne permet à personne de te faire croire autrement. :hug:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts