Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Nando Chica
9,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! :wavey:

I've been wanting to do this for a while now, and now I finally have the time!

Through TommyRobredo.net I am organizing a project for Tommy's birthday this year: Project 2008 (very original title, I know :lol: )

You can find more details about the project on the TommyRobredo.net Forum: http://tommyrobredo.net/forum/index.php?topic=212.0

You have to be registered & logged into the forum to be able to see it! We have to keep it a secret from Tommy of course ;)

I hope you will all participate! :D

·
Registered
3,300 Posts

I've been wanting to do this for a while now, and now I finally have the time!

Through TommyRobredo.net I am organizing a project for Tommy's birthday this year: Project 2008 (very original title, I know :lol: )

You can find more details about the project on the TommyRobredo.net Forum: http://tommyrobredo.net/forum/index.php?topic=212.0

You have to be registered & logged into the forum to be able to see it! We have to keep it a secret from Tommy of course ;)

I hope you will all participate! :D
:wavey: Gaby

How are you hone? Missed you heaps!!! :hug:

Be sure I'm in!!! I will read it and let you know my opinion of course!!! ;)

I have loads of new photos from Tommy!!! I'll send them for you to post on the gallery!!! But give me at least a few weeks, cause things are etting hectic here!!! :p

·
on clouds...
13,407 Posts
Hi Gaby :wavey:

as I already told you on msn I really love the idea :yeah:

So you can count me in for sure :)

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
I've just read it!! Could I participete yet? I've just registered right now and I'm waiting to receive the email! :)

·
Nando Chica
9,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Sonia! :wavey: Of course you can participate! :D I have just approved your account on the TR.net forum ;)

·
Nando Chica
9,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Just a friendly reminder to send in your stuff for the birthday project if you want to participate! ;)

·
Nando Chica
9,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

As you may know Tommy didn't come to Rosmalen last year, so I never continued with the project... but he's coming back! So I've started up the project again. You can read last year's information here, I will update that later today with a bit more information and screenshots of what I have so far.

I hope you'll all participate so we can give Tommy a nice gift! :D Let me know if you have any questions ;)

·
Registered
3,300 Posts

As you may know Tommy didn't come to Rosmalen last year, so I never continued with the project... but he's coming back! So I've started up the project again. You can read last year's information here, I will update that later today with a bit more information and screenshots of what I have so far.

I hope you'll all participate so we can give Tommy a nice gift! :D Let me know if you have any questions ;)
I'll try to think about it next week, but I can't promise anything, cause it's Estoril Open and I'll do my best to be there and support a few players ;)

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I think I'm in :)

Do you still need all the things by June 1st?

·
Nando Chica
9,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Preferably, yes... want to make sure everything's ready in time of course ;)

·
Nando Chica
9,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

As the Rosmalen tournament is now less than a month away, I'd really appreciate it if those of you who want to participate can send me their stuff as soon as possible, so that I can start implementing it :) I want to have enough time to make it look pretty of course! ;)

If you don't have time to send it this week, can you please let me know if you want to participate or not?

·
on clouds...
13,407 Posts
I have sent you an e-mail, Gaby :) Of course I still want to participate ;)

·
Nando Chica
9,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey everyone, it's me again :lol: With only a week left, there's only 3 participants in the birthday project :awww: Come on girls, surely Tommy has more die-hard fans than that?? ;)

So, if the song thing is too much work for you... perhaps just a message, or a picture, art work etc? We have to show Tommy our love! :bounce:

Let me know if you want to add something :)

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
Can I PM you a message tomorrow? I'm awful at anything creative, so I think a message would be more appropriate. Thanks Gaby

·
Nando Chica
9,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Of course you can! :D

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
Of course you can! :D
Sorry I need one more day Gaby. Having a few problems with one of my friends, and I'm a bit shaken up to do any of this now. Sorry to stuff you around.

·
Nando Chica
9,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That's not a problem at all, I have enough to do for today :lol: I'll be back at work of course though, so if you can email it to [email protected], I'll make sure it's included! :)

Hope you'll feel better soon! :hug:

·
Nando Chica
9,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Mission accomplished! We gave him the present today and he was pleasantly surprised :D

Thanks to all who participated!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts