Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Raonic plus 2.5 at 2.10. Anyone else think he can take a set?

Now Gulbis is 2.20 to beat Berdych, thats quite generous imo and well worth a bet against Bird Shit who has already shot his load and overstayed his welcome!

·
LIFETIME MUG
36,502 Posts
But we all know we can never really trust Gulbis, don't we.

Just gonna go for him because I think it's the right time to make a mark in his career, that doesn't necessarily mean he feels the same way.

Gulbis @ 2.20

Also tempted by Muguruza's +4.5 but will decide later based on how the odds shape up...and hoping that Bieliber Bouchard loses of course :p

·
LIFETIME MUG
36,502 Posts
But we all know we can never really trust Gulbis, don't we.

Just gonna go for him because I think it's the right time to make a mark in his career, that doesn't necessarily mean he feels the same way.

Gulbis @ 2.20

Also tempted by Muguruza's +4.5 but will decide later based on how the odds shape up...and hoping that Bieliber Bouchard loses of course :p

win

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That was unlucky there Drew, CSN totally threw it away! I would have been pissed off if I was on Berdych, the prick never even turned up!

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
That was unlucky there Drew, CSN totally threw it away! I would have been pissed off if I was on Berdych, the prick never even turned up!
Yea had set pt in the 1st too..but should have known bettter..she has done that in the past..shoulda just stayed with Gulbis..thx for the thoughts..it actually helps:)

Wanted to add BG had her too so we shared that tough one

1 - 15 of 15 Posts