Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody who disagrees can get out of my blog. NOW!

Two teeth later, Crosby flies past Philidelphia. Take that Hatcher, you prick.

Some people on the hockey board I read (what? me talk to real people about anything?! Never. Why do that when there is a messageboard for EVERYTHING?! Seriously, I don't think my friends would let me off easy with my Bing talk, so I keep it on the down low) were getting pissy at the 243th "Crosby is God" thread and questioned if there wasn't a lineup where people drew numbers to fellate him. If there is one, I'd like to know where. Teeth or not teeth, I would hit that. Repeatedly. Until numb. Hard up? Me? Not in the least.

I have pancake ass. There isn't a smiley in the world that will change that fact. Oh well, at least I have boobs and a decent waist line. It's not a total loss. I STILL HAVE A SHOT WITH BING!

Is there anything hotter than random caps? I THINK NOT. Yes, prima donna, I'm talking TO YOU. You COMSUME ME too.

Soooo after a brief run around early this afternoon, I decided to nap before work at 7:30. So I guess it was about 3:30. I set my alarm for 5. I woke up to the sound of my cell phone, which is what I use as an alarm. It turns out it was work calling since it was actually 8pm. WTF? When did I become a deep sleeper? This is new. I'm not sure that I like it. It must have been all that cyber sex I was having last night. EXHAUSTING.

I don't have anything to complain about today. Bing won, I went to work, they gave me a gingerbread cookie... all in all, it was a pretty good day. If I think of something I will come back and whine.

Okay, well this isn't whining, it's just rambling about my future. Or lack there of. Hopefully the former.

I have to get a passport soon so that I can apply for jobs overseas. I'm pretty set on South Korea for the moment. To teach English, that is. If that works out and I make decent money, I might travel in Australia for a year afterwards.

I spent months labouring over these decisions... I was "supposed to" apply to law school for next fall, but it occured to me that if I did that immediately I might feel compelled to kill myself in ten years. I need to have a life and some fun before becoming an adult.

School has always been my fall back... sort of the thing I was always good at. I think that is why it was so hard to decide to take so much time off. Fear. That's okay, I will overcome it. THAT IS WHAT THE MEDIMICATION FOR, RIGHT?!

·
Banned
7,319 Posts
MORE CYBER SEX?!? YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME ALREADY. I KNEW IT. I KNEW THIS WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. I'LL SAVE MY CAPS FOR SOMEONE THAT CAN APPRECIATE THEM. WHO NEEDS YOU, 2-TIMER!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts