Mens Tennis Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Re: Bill Maher owns this bitch on The View

:lol:, that was like watching a playground fight.

Bill Maher :lol:

Hasselbeck really needs to go and wash that sand out of her vagina.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts

Elisabeth Hasselbeck, she is. And she's a bitch. And Bill Maher tells her as much.

The energy was pretty high, emotions on fire, you could tell she wanted Bill Maher.

As he said: "It makes the sex hotter" :aplot:
Bill Maher is a vile misogynistic coward who is terrified of his intellectual peers and betters.

I suppose that your attraction to him is thus perfectly understandable.

Your tone in this post is disgusting. I can practically see the saliva dripping out of your mouth as you call her a "bitch" and claim that she "wanted" Bill Maher (who might just be the ugliest goblin on television).

·
Registered
7,516 Posts

Bill Maher is a vile misogynistic coward who is terrified of his intellectual peers and betters.
Even if this were true, Hasselbeck is certainly not one. It amazes me that the View can have idiots like her, not to mention Sherri Shepherd :rolls:.

Being republican is one thing, no one should be crucified for that. But those two are simply ignorant :shrug:

And this misogynist thing is about him dissing some republican women candidates for their ridiculous views am I right :scratch:?

·
Registered
1,587 Posts

I'm deducing from Seingeist's post that he wasn't the biggest fan of Maher's film Religulous. :lol:

·
Registered
7,516 Posts

I'm deducing from Seingeist's post that he wasn't the biggest fan of Maher's film Religulous. :lol:
Saw it recently, it was OK :yeah:

·
Premium Member
20,524 Posts

"Really? I feel like I'm in high school sitting next to you." :rolls:

Maher :worship:

·
Registered
2,989 Posts

And this misogynist thing is about him dissing some republican women candidates for their ridiculous views am I right :scratch:?
No, you are not right. The "misogynist thing" is about his consistently disrespectful attitude and tone about women. It's common enough, but it sickens me all the same.

If this is not something that you can easily recognize throughout his posting history, then you may have a strain of it yourself. I doubt that you do, though, because I have never seen you carrying on in the manner that he does.

·
Registered
7,516 Posts

No, you are not right. The "misogynist thing" is about his consistently disrespectful attitude and tone about women. It's common enough, but it sickens me all the same.

If this is not something that you can easily recognize throughout his posting history, then you may have a strain of it yourself. I doubt that you do, though, because I have never seen you carrying on in the manner that he does.
I don't really follow Maher closely enough to make a judgement on this, just the occasional youtube-clip (surprisingly American politics -centered comedey shows aren't that popular here in Finland :p). Just remember seeing one clip where Fox really made a big deal out of nothing (not that they're any better, remember how Hillary Clinton was treated way back when she was still a candidate :lol:?).

And yes you're right, I'm no misogynist

·
Registered
1,564 Posts

I get so sick of people making a big deal about these incidents. People Maher, Stewart, O'Reilly, Hannity and Colbert are nothing but tools. Their little spats with people are meaningless to anyone but sheeple.

·
Premium Member
20,524 Posts

·
Registered
23,908 Posts

i think bill is really a rude coward, i mean im a democrat as well but to hear him go at it on elisabeth like that and saying stupid comments while she was stating her opinion is so ridiculous, and can we please not call women "bitches" its getting really annoying and it makes you look like you dont respect women at all!O

·
Registered
1,564 Posts

Maher is known for being a tool. He doesn't own anyone, anymore than Stewart. They just have this idiotic Occupy Wall Street fan base. They are nothing more than the Peter Keating's of television.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts

It's always the calm, cool and collected that come out well from these things. Hasselbeck was and is anything but these things. Slinging immature insults with huge tones of sarcasm in every sentence isn't constructive. Sheeshus.

·
Registered
558 Posts

claim that she "wanted" Bill Maher (who might just be the ugliest goblin on television).
Ann Coulter, despite the grotesque hate speech she spews, isn't exactly a fugly goblin in the looks department and even so she has slept with Maher. :shrug:

Maher's misogyny is pretty well-documented and is a major stain on his otherwise liberal stances. Doesn't make his assessment of Hasselbeck's views/lack of intelligence any less accurate.

And the idea that Hasselbeck is defending "all women" by going after Maher is just :spit: -- she is out for herself, that's all, and guests on the show have confirmed that Hasselbeck is the only panelist on The View to get coached with right-wing talking points before the shows are taped, basically because she can't think for herself and isn't bright enough to be able to defend the views she promotes. No surprise she has recently developed a penchant for ambushing and trying to put on the spot any liberal who has ever made a joke about her, without realizing that she's the one who comes out looking worse in the end.

·
Banned
34,908 Posts

Ann Coulter is fucking disgusting and looks like a horse. I think Elizabeth Hasselbeck is mostly stupid, loves to play victim, and brainwashed and repeats Christian right-wing talking points, but I wouldn't necessarily say she's a bad person, I think she's a mostly good person who is misguided. At least unlike that horrendous Sherri Shepherd. Now that's someone who deserves all the criticism she gets.

As for Maher, what you see is what you get. This really isn't that big of a deal. He knew what he was getting into.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts

I don't really follow Maher closely enough to make a judgement on this, just the occasional youtube-clip (surprisingly American politics -centered comedey shows aren't that popular here in Finland :p). Just remember seeing one clip where Fox really made a big deal out of nothing (not that they're any better, remember how Hillary Clinton was treated way back when she was still a candidate :lol:?).

And yes you're right, I'm no misogynist
Slightly crossed wires, here. Maher is certainly a misogynist, but my elaboration was about Johnny Groove.

1 - 20 of 158 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.