Mens Tennis Forums banner

61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
Muller def Roddick......I didnt get a chance to follow the match, so when I saw the result the next day, I couldnt believe it

Safin def Federer.....sure Safin is supposedly the only guy who when in form can take out Roger on a surface other than clay, and sure he was in good form, but Roger was just a monster at the AO up until that point. After he ripped apart Agassi I thought he was going to rip through eveyrone else that was left in his way.

Melzer def Agassi.....Jurgen Melzer actually beat Andre Agassi

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
*~kat said:
don't think anyone mentioned this... but maybe Australia v Argentina on GRASS :haha:
definitely an upset there, but not too massive...maybe the drubbing was, but Nalbandian and Coria arent jokers on grass, thats for sure.

Only real shock for me was Lleyton getting shat on by Bandy, and Puerta being completely unstoppable on serve in the doubles

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Puschkin said:
A poor attempt to be funny or sarcastic!
Wouldn't expect you to get it, then again I am just a dumb nationalist, thank you.

·
Registered
15,930 Posts
GeorgeWHitler said:
Wouldn't expect you to get it, then again I am just a dumb nationalist, thank you.
:topic: You know very well, that I never said you are a dumb nationalist, but you just keep on repeating things, the same with your Coria cramp and injury comments :zzz:

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Puschkin said:
:topic: You know very well, that I never said you are a dumb nationalist, but you just keep on repeating things, the same with your Coria cramp and injury comments :zzz:
Medical science is on my side when it comes cramping. :)

·
Registered
7,460 Posts
for me the biggest upset was when federer lost to safin in the AO semi

·
Registered
850 Posts
Blowe said:
my sentiments exactly. roddick looked like he was ranked out of the top 100 when he played that match :confused:
You know, I don't think Roddick played badly in that match. He played poorly on big points, but, overall, I think he played ok. Problem was, he needed to raise his level because Muller was playing so well.

·
Not a Registered User
30,181 Posts
lilfairyprincess said:
muller d roddick..i never seen the match because i was on holiday-i just remember being :eek: SHOCKED :eek: when i seen that result the next day!
well he got outplayed in everything :)

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
shocking indeed :eek:

61 - 74 of 74 Posts