Mens Tennis Forums banner

Biggest sign of the end of the world?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Fed & Nole not in the same half in the slams for a year. Any good MTF poster knows that until Fed retires they will always be on the same half of the draws.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Fernando will never beat Nadal even being up 6-0, 6-0, 5-0 *40-0 it's just not going to happen :shrug:

I did the Fed/Nole semis one, but Almagro winning a slam would be a disaster.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Fed & Nole not in the same half in the slams for a year. Any good MTF poster knows that until Fed retires they will always be on the same half of the draws.
I accidentally voted for another option, but if this would happen I would put my head between my legs and kiss my ass goodbye.

·
Registered
6,815 Posts
Federer and Djokovic in the same half all the time is bordering on the ridiculous. Next year they will probably be in the same half in all four majors just like this year :eek:. Shameful stuff. The most transparent fixing ever known to man.

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
Went with Roddick winning another Slam, but Almagro winning a Slam, Verdasco coming back from defeat against Nadal and Federer/Novak not being in the same half at a Slam (although that could change once Federer's ranking starts declining).

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Almagro winning a slam of course!

BTW, Fed and djoker will be in the same half again if Nadal misses a slam because of injury.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts