Votes: 32 44.4%
  • Chokovic

Votes: 18 25.0%
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do you think can stop Djoker from winning this years Wimbledon?

It's a fact that he's going to make the finals knowing he's playing non other than mugsquet in the semi final :worship:

I seriously think Murray might choke and gift Djoker another Fluke title.. Federer might have a better chance if he finds his FH

Discuss!!

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
The most obvious option is missing:

- AELTC, biased umpiring and loud obnoxious crowd fueled by Daily Mail's anti No1e witch hunt.

Voted "Chokovic", since there is no way that either Federer or Murray can beat Novak in a fair match in the final.

·
Registered
917 Posts

- AELTC, biased umpiring and loud obnoxious crowd fueled by Daily Mail's anti No1e witch hunt.

Voted "Chokovic", since there is no way that either Federer or Murray can beat Novak in a fair match in the final.
If you are going to be a troll at least try and be entertaining. All you do is repeat the same stupid bullshit over and over. What a waste of time.

·
Registered
4,667 Posts
Murray because of Wimbledon 2013 final

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Murray can he has the stamina remember 2013. Federer cant remember 2014. Theres your anwser.

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
If Federer wrecks Murray in 3 I would go with Fed, but otherwise Murray.
Murray wrecked Djokovic in 3 in a Wimbledon final already, so, old man is irrelevant.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lol at people giving Wimbledon 2013 as an example.. Now come on,, at present Murray is djoker's Turkey and can't do much without Ivan Lendl..

So Federer should be a bigger threat

·
Ace Loveforty
83,408 Posts
If you are going to be a troll at least try and be entertaining. All you do is repeat the same stupid bullshit over and over. What a waste of time.
Don't think he's a troll

just delusional fanboy

·
Registered
740 Posts
Djokovic - Federer

Djokovic < Murray

Djokovic >>>> Nabull

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Crap? He's not at his best, but he's still in it and has another gear to find.

17 GS 1/4 finals in a row isn't to shabby?
yeah not too shabby and he will be number 1 in 2016. He said he will go full on every tournament unlike the past where he concentrate slams.

But this year there are some doubts on his service games still.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Federer, if he plays at his highest level. In that case, no version of Djokovic can beat him, especially at Wimbledon. But Fed hasn't shown that level for a long time.
Murray can do it without playing his best if he can drop Novak's level which happened a few times.

So, I guess it's Murray.

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Still Murray is what 0-8 in the last encounters with Djokovic? That doesn't really help Murray much. Maybe memories of 2013 can, but as soon as Djokovic get his nose ahead in the match, memories fade fast.

·
Registered
221 Posts
If going by post2013, id say fed and fed alone. But Murray taking Djok to 5 sets at RG has given me some faith he will put up a decent fight.

I genuinely don't believe fed can beat Novak over 5 anymore.

but I believe that whoever comes out of Murray/fed will be oozing with confidence because they would have come through such a difficult match

OH I JUST DONT KNOW

·
Registered
5,674 Posts

Quit your whinging, tiresome little man.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts