Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Florin Mergea :worship::worship::worship:

The man has arrived in doubles circuit and after Bhupathi-Paes I will be rooting for this guy now onwards..Bopanna played well but with due respect to his caliber Mergea is awesome doubles player...

I just love this guy from Romania..All Indians love him after today ;)

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Florin Mergea :worship::worship::worship:

The man has arrived in doubles circuit and after Bhupathi-Paes I will be rooting for this guy now onwards..Bopanna played well but with due respect to his caliber Mergea is awesome doubles player...

I just love this guy from Romania..All Indians love him after today ;)
:worship: :bowdown:

this make 3 victories for Mergea against Bryan's brothers this year ! 2 with Inglot and 1 with Bopanna
Florin Mergea, the nightmare of the Bryans' 2015 season so far :eek:

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
this make 3 victories for Mergea against Bryan's brothers this year ! 2 with Inglot and 1 with Bopanna
Yesss...I have been googling Florin recent past and knows how he has been fu***ing the twins on tour...It clearly shows if somebody is solid and play sensible tennis the Twins are ordinary...I always believed they succeeded because of other players lack of forming strong bonding as a partner...Florin has become the nightmare of the Twins and this should be a NEW THREAD' in the forum...

My only regret is if only Leander found him as partner 5-6 years back when his prime...Thinking what those two could do the Twins on Big matches and feel they complement each other as a player...Respect Bopanna and knew he played really well ysterday but he is not Leander Paes...Thats the only regret I am having now...

Love Florin and will follow him rest of his career closely and pray for his Indian connection as partner in future :worship::worship::worship:

·
Registered
8,565 Posts
mergea has been the player of the season so far in doubles

·
Registered
824 Posts
Yesss...I have been googling Florin recent past and knows how he has been fu***ing the twins on tour...It clearly shows if somebody is solid and play sensible tennis the Twins are ordinary...I always believed they succeeded because of other players lack of forming strong bonding as a partner...Florin has become the nightmare of the Twins and this should be a NEW THREAD' in the forum...

My only regret is if only Leander found him as partner 5-6 years back when his prime...Thinking what those two could do the Twins on Big matches and feel they complement each other as a player...Respect Bopanna and knew he played really well ysterday but he is not Leander Paes...Thats the only regret I am having now...

Love Florin and will follow him rest of his career closely and pray for his Indian connection as partner in future :worship::worship::worship:
Don't compare Rohan Bopanna with Leander Paes. Rohan Bopanna is a player of his own class. You really can't compare them, both have done great contribution to tennis in their own way. They are from different generations.

Bryans are not ordinary team. They are good doubles team, we need to acclaim their achievement, they have not always won due to bad partnership of the opponents. Well, if you compare the Paes-Bhupathi with the Bryans then we can have some debate. But, apart from that you can not call them ordinary team, but yes, most of us don't like them.

·
Registered
536 Posts
But probably next season will play with Tecau because of olympic games ...
I don't think so, after their Davis Cup match against Israel they said they might play a few tournaments before the Olympics, but they will both stick with their partners.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
I don't think so, after their Davis Cup match against Israel they said they might play a few tournaments before the Olympics, but they will both stick with their partners.
Yes. That's what it will happen

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Thats what I want,too..Bopanna-Mergea should stick together...
Partners didn't mean necessarily the same when I wrote the message :) .

But this year is a lock for Bopanna-Mergea. Will play all season . We'll see in 2016 but it's a long way till then, anything can happen, but definitely not a Mergea-Tecau full partnership anyway :p

·
21,326 Posts
Even if they lose the next match, Bop/Merg have a very good chance to make the WTF this year. Will be surprised if they don't continue till year end.

Next year is not too likely. It's possible that Paes/Bop play together for Olympics.

·
Registered
11,322 Posts
Great performance by Bopanna/Mergea. :yeah:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts