Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well Bryan dust the bite again at the hands of an Indian in this year Big W...This time its Magician at the net Leander Peas...But what to say about Martina Hingis??? She is genius on tennis court..Clearly the best player today and Leander complemented her beautifully at the net...Mike Bryan and Mattek Sands played well and tried their level best but Paes-Hingis duo is simply UNSTOPPABLE..No doubt why they beat Russian-Polish duo by 46 mins yesterday...

Except in the clay where the age factor comes into effect more this Paes-Hingis is simply UNSTOPPABLE at the moment.. The best mixed doubles team I have ever seen...Have your say friends...:worship::worship::worship:

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
Unstoppable? There's a reason why they're ranked #7. Legend was the ONLY reason they won. The old fart did nothing. And please show the Bryans a bit more respect.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Unstoppable? There's a reason why they're ranked #7. Legend was the ONLY reason they won. The old fart did nothing. And please show the Bryans a bit more respect.
Being an old fart I would feel embarrased loosing to someone at 42 years old..
Respect Lee too, now the oldest grand slam champion in doubles and if he wins on sunday also in mixed, equalizing Sherwood Stewart.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haaa haaa here he comes after breaking his hibernate..Lupojohn my friend when I say UNSTOPPABLE I mean it...They started their partnership from Jan'15 onward and blew away their opponents at Melbourn park and SW 19 and nobody could take away even a set from them forget about the match...Only in red clay Leander's age will come into effect IMO....Hingis and Paes is UNSTOPPABLE and I think one of the greatest doubles team..

I respect Bob and Mike and felt Mike played well and tried his best but 42 years 'OLD FART' played better...

I can understand your frustration about the Bob and Mike(I respect you as you dont like me to call them twins) but disrespecting Leander can not guarantee you winning many friends here :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts