Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brother's spent some days here with me. He wanted to have some fresh air and see some "different" things. He's still under that sentimental failure of the beginning of the year. I mean, he can't expect others to help him if he doesn't move himself a bit first. He's really not easy to live with normally, so when he's down, it's even worse!! It's me who needs fresh air now. Anyway, less than 2 weeks now before I go back to work. Btw, the felines keep on doing ok when I'm away. I can't say it's the big love but as long as Blacky stops annoying Pinky, like he's been doing lately, everytime he plays, things are quiet. She definitely won't hurt him on purpose. But I have to say that he's so devilish with her that I agree when she ends up slapping him. He needs to understand that he better play with his numerous toys and leave her in peace. The pb is that he prefers running after her wherever she goes, and try to challenge her whenever he can.......Ah youth!!!!!! :rolleyes: Hang on Pinky, only a few months to go......;)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts