Registered
383 Posts
Today We have KFC friday :)

David will destroy Fish easy :]

·
Registered
30,764 Posts
Nalby over Fish 4/9

Anyone seriously think Fish has a chance?

·
Registered
623 Posts
My actual bet

S Kuznetsova V M Sharapova M Sharapova to Win @ 4/11 not ovely sure but she is the better player
Leeds Carnegie V Newcastle Newcastle to Win @ 1/3 DEfo single Leeds are full on injuries Newcastle getting England players back
Highlanders V Western Force WESTERN FORCE to Win @ 4/9 Force mutch better this year should win by 10+ on paper

·
Banned
59,367 Posts
Wta Indian Wells

Svetlana Kuznetsova Over Maria Sharapova @ $3.00 - Sharapova isnt invincible because she just won the aussie open, looked very shaky against Alona Bondarenko, the conditions are absoloutely perfect for Kuzzies raw power game, very hot and the wind has died down, has beaten pova 3 times before and knows her game inside out as they have played many times as juniors, Kuzzie looks in the zone this week, at her best is awesome, Sharapova always struggles against the power players and especially in these conditions, this match is ripe for an upset, im gonna predict a Kuzzie vs Ivanovic final.

Kuznetsova Normally loses matches because of her errors, she is less likely to make errors in these conditions, this is the reason i must back her, she can definetly match Maria from the baseline.

Svetlana Kuznetsova + 3.5 @ $1.83

Svetlana Kuznetsova To Win The 1st Set In Her Encounter With Maria Sharapova @ $2.37

W T A Indian Wells ( Forecast Betting )

Kuznetsova To Beat Ivanovic @ $9.50 In The Final Of Indian Wells

Also does anyone know if there is live scores for the sun-rise challenger?

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
thanks, you got any fancies in that event maxxo?

I just checked the site, does it say which ones in particular it will be covering today?
i really don't know what matches they'll be covering, probably the ones on the centre court. i know they had grosjean-nishikori yesterday.

i took melzer and grosjean, [email protected],50 and overs on gonzalez and tipsarevic matches, but all for very low stakes.

found it, they are covering melzer,grosjean and tipsarevic

·
Registered
73,670 Posts
I found two big balls hanging from my body. Therefore I'm going with:

Fish to beat Nalbandian - $3.30

gl freaks

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Wta Indian Wells

Svetlana Kuznetsova Over Maria Sharapova @ $3.00 - Sharapova isnt invincible because she just won the aussie open, looked very shaky against Alona Bondarenko, the conditions are absoloutely perfect for Kuzzies raw power game, very hot and the wind has died down, has beaten pova 3 times before and knows her game inside out as they have played many times as juniors, Kuzzie looks in the zone this week, at her best is awesome, Sharapova always struggles against the power players and especially in these conditions, this match is ripe for an upset, im gonna predict a Kuzzie vs Ivanovic final.

Kuznetsova Normally loses matches because of her errors, she is less likely to make errors in these conditions, this is the reason i must back her, she can definetly match Maria from the baseline.

Svetlana Kuznetsova + 3.5 @ $1.83

Svetlana Kuznetsova To Win The 1st Set In Her Encounter With Maria Sharapova @ $2.37

W T A Indian Wells ( Forecast Betting )

Kuznetsova To Beat Ivanovic @ $9.50 In The Final Of Indian Wells
I kinda agree with you here. Masha plays awful tennis this week, i watched replay of her match vs. Hantuchova today and i must say that it was funny how Danya quited the match after the 1st set, she just stopped playing... And overally performance by Masha was just very pale, too many UEs.

Kuzzie was able to beat Masha in the past, she could do it again.

Personally i think that +3.5 is a safier bet 'cause of brainfarts.

P.S. Personally i think that Ana Ivanovic is the most relevant candidate to win a title. IMHO

1 - 20 of 34 Posts