Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Well done Dick :bounce:

This is huge for Norman. His 2nd career ATP quarterfinal more than 10 years after his first. He will play Aisam Qureshi (in his 1st ever ATP quarterfinal) for a place in the semis.

Norman vs Qureshi. Two of the real class players of the challenger tour. I want them both to win dammit. :lol:

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Well done Dick :bounce:

This is huge for Norman. His 2nd career ATP quarterfinal more than 10 years after his first. He will play Aisam Qureshi (in his 1st ever ATP quarterfinal) for a place in the semis.

Norman vs Qureshi. Two of the real class players of the challenger tour. I want them both to win dammit. :lol:
Interesting info, Thanks

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Looks like alot of people have lost money betting on Berrer. :lol:

·
Ace Loveforty
83,393 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
The betters don't really know Norman I guess

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
The betters don't really know Norman I guess
Yeah sure looks that way. I certainly always thought Norman had a decent shot at Berrer. :worship:

·
Registered
21,230 Posts
:D Dick, if he wins quarter vs Qureshi, who will he play in the semi?

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Probably the winner of the Dupuis/Mahut match will win their next match and then play either Big Dick or Sammy in the semi finals.

·
Registered
599 Posts
he is not a great ace-maker , he has not as a good serve as you can think by looking at his height
It might not be Karlovic-esque, it's still a very good serve he has. In his straight win against Isner he fired 14 aces so I find it a bit odd he only has 6 of them now too.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts