Mens Tennis Forums banner

1321 - 1340 of 1777 Posts

·
The special one
13,598 Posts
Well I didn't win on the acc. AJ and Whyte won, Hunter also won, but corrupt judges somehow had it as a draw, costing me a £70 win in the process. Cheating Russian Povetkin probably bribed them before the fight. Pretty gutted.

·
The special one
13,598 Posts
Joshua - Ruiz was a joke. Ruiz looked like a pig.
He put on 3 stone since the last fight, was obviously in party mode for 6 months. Hopefully there's no rematch because that wasn't an exciting fight at all. I want AJ to fight the winner of Wilder/Fury.

·
Registered
12,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,325
NBA is a goodie tonight

Combo's of:

Nuggets
76'ers
Clippers
Mavericks
Blazers
Lakers

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
NBA is a goodie tonight

Combo's of:

Nuggets
76'ers
Clippers
Mavericks
Blazers
Lakers
RIP before it even really started :( Nugs were terrible. Not that I think the sixers will beat the raptors anyway so my guess is you were doomed regardless :p

·
Registered
890 Posts
NBA is a goodie tonight

Combo's of:

Nuggets
76'ers
Clippers
Mavericks
Blazers
Lakers
Never bet on NBA on Sunday. Those early games really f up west coast teams...and all teams in general. Mavs were bound to have a letdown, so I went with the kings, didn't expect Portland to lose at home tho. Tough games for betting pretty much all week. The earliest I can see a good schedule for putting $ on is Friday.

·
Registered
12,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,330
Never bet on NBA on Sunday. Those early games really f up west coast teams...and all teams in general. Mavs were bound to have a letdown, so I went with the kings, didn't expect Portland to lose at home tho. Tough games for betting pretty much all week. The earliest I can see a good schedule for putting $ on is Friday.
You're right. Nuggets and Mavericks could have been foreseen.

Didn't expect Portland though.

·
The special one
13,598 Posts
My weekend betting completely sucked, hit the post with the boxing due to clueless judges, but I'm over it.

Not sure who to bet in the CL tbh. Round 6 normally I don't bet because some of the groups are already decided by now. I'll only bet on games that'll have something at stake.

·
Registered
12,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,332
RIP before it even really started :( Nugs were terrible. Not that I think the sixers will beat the raptors anyway so my guess is you were doomed regardless :p
Oh Sixers were actually the best bet of the lot by far at 1.65...

I was close to doing just Sixers+Clippers which would have come through, but after the first slip failed I was greedy and wanted more, added the rest (which I still was hopeful on).

And yes oh my god, the Nuggets were SO bad.

·
Registered
12,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,333
My weekend betting completely sucked, hit the post with the boxing due to clueless judges, but I'm over it.

Not sure who to bet in the CL tbh. Round 6 normally I don't bet because some of the groups are already decided by now. I'll only bet on games that'll have something at stake.
Normally you are right, Real and Juve are already through while Brügge and Bayer still have something to fight for...

But Bayer's chances are almost inexistent even in a win, where as Brügge should advance even in a loss...

I really wanna take those Real+Juve odds on.

·
Registered
12,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,335

·
Registered
890 Posts
I'll go with a card for whoever's playing on the left back for West Ham tonight. Creswell to get a card is @5.00 , Masuaku would be around the same. They're gonna have a lot to deal with, especially if Pepe plays. I don't really like him, but all he does is play 1 on 1. Add Aubemeyang and it's gonna be tough to play clean. Would put a little on Ogbonna to get a card too, just as insurance.

This is the betting life with no tennis...

·
The special one
13,598 Posts
Normally you are right, Real and Juve are already through while Brügge and Bayer still have something to fight for...

But Bayer's chances are almost inexistent even in a win, where as Brügge should advance even in a loss...

I really wanna take those Real+Juve odds on.
Juve are fairly decent odds. Real should win even with a weak side. Just checked Barca huge odds as well, around 17/4 never seen them at these odds before, I guess because they'll put out a weak side, a full strenght team would be favourite, even at the San siro.

1321 - 1340 of 1777 Posts