Registered
12,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,308

·
Registered
12,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,310
I need cash fast, mates, gimme your gold for this weekend
Some spicy odds on the CL in a couple of days.

I have big money on Real at 2.15 + Juventus at 3.4

Other than that, a bunch of draw bets with 2 ongoing games (Atletico, Inter), and some other CL games like Ajax winning, Bergamo winning (solid odds), and split my slips into ones with City winning and drawing, Salzburg winning and drawing (with Liverpool), Juventus winning and drawing (with Lazio).

·
Registered
8,049 Posts
Guys, Nigel Bond has beaten:
  • Luca Brecel @6.00
  • Judd Trump, the world number 1, @15.00
  • Gary Wilson @4.50
Now he is playing Mark Allen and he is leading 3-1. Nigel Bond was @7.50 prior the match, now he is @2.30 to win. The 54 years old is playing solid snooker. @501.00 to win the UK Championship before the tournament. :oops:

·
Super Moderator
7,764 Posts
Guys, Nigel Bond has beaten:
  • Luca Brecel @6.00
  • Judd Trump, the world number 1, @15.00
  • Gary Wilson @4.50
Now he is playing Mark Allen and he is leading 3-1. Nigel Bond was @7.50 prior the match, now he is @2.30 to win. The 54 years old is playing solid snooker. @501.00 to win the UK Championship before the tournament. :oops:
Damn, so you don’t follow snooker for like two weeks and such juicy odds were on the table 🤦

I know Bond, he’s quite good

·
Super Moderator
7,764 Posts
Some spicy odds on the CL in a couple of days.

I have big money on Real at 2.15 + Juventus at 3.4

Other than that, a bunch of draw bets with 2 ongoing games (Atletico, Inter), and some other CL games like Ajax winning, Bergamo winning (solid odds), and split my slips into ones with City winning and drawing, Salzburg winning and drawing (with Liverpool), Juventus winning and drawing (with Lazio).
Weekend bruder, I need some nice bets for a nice bday present on Wednesday. Gonna bet on CL tho too, but I always tend to lose them sadly

·
Registered
12,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,314
Weekend bruder, I need some nice bets for a nice bday present on Wednesday. Gonna bet on CL tho too, but I always tend to lose them sadly
well, sadly 2 of my top weekend bets just came through already, Inter/Roma X and Villareal/Atletico X....

Juve has some nice odds now but Lazio is in great form. I'd look at X again there.

·
Super Moderator
7,764 Posts
well, sadly 2 of my top weekend bets just came through already, Inter/Roma X and Villareal/Atletico X....

Juve has some nice odds now but Lazio is in great form. I'd look at X again there.
What were the odds for those draws?

·
Registered
12,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,316

·
The special one
13,624 Posts
I need cash fast, mates, gimme your gold for this weekend
Hopefully you didn't take any notice of my football bets for this weekend because i clearly sucked donkey dick at that.

My only hope of a win this weekend is the boxing. I was just going to bet on the AJ/Ruiz fight and say AJ in R6 KO but i've just did an acc of AJ/Whyte/Hunter

·
Super Moderator
7,764 Posts
Hopefully you didn't take any notice of my football bets for this weekend because i clearly sucked donkey dick at that.

My only hope of a win this weekend is the boxing. I was just going to bet on the AJ/Ruiz fight and say AJ in R6 KO but i've just did an acc of AJ/Whyte/Hunter
Betting odds are pish tho at least for any outcome I expect damn. Gonna take AJ I reckon too.

Prolly gonna save some money for Darts WC. Always cashed in big time there

·
The special one
13,624 Posts
Betting odds are pish tho at least for any outcome I expect damn. Gonna take AJ I reckon too.

I'll say AJ has him KOd by the 7th round.

1301 - 1320 of 1906 Posts