Mens Tennis Forums banner

1261 - 1280 of 1349 Posts

·
Registered
12,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,261
Do you actually know those players, though? I literally have never heard of any of them.

At least one football upset was NID and sure enough, Manchester City at 1.14 drew with Donetsk. How many people got burned, I wonder.
Definitely wasnt NID but I knew why I kept my fingers off it.

I actually thought a while about a Donezk 0:3 HC at 1.65 but backed out.

·
Registered
12,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,262
I actually had a free bet and put it on Olympiacos. Currently 2-1 up. Even with Mourinho in charge they still can't shake off that loser mentality tag.
I really dont understand why one would bet on Olympiacos.

All the signs were there for a Spurs win.

New coach, momentum, players happy, superior quality, at home..

Even Olympiacos' first 2 goals were pretty fluky. Individual act+random ball falling through.

I thought Spurs and Bayern by HC were gimmies, even if Spurs turned out close.

·
Registered
6 Posts
with Leverkusen's win, I had a good day yesterday, even if the last combo did not run through cause of Man City :D :D :D
but that was another j4f pick.

I wonder if there is any value to bet on "Lewandowksi to score a goal at any time" these days.

·
The special one
13,498 Posts
I really dont understand why one would bet on Olympiacos.

All the signs were there for a Spurs win.

New coach, momentum, players happy, superior quality, at home..

Even Olympiacos' first 2 goals were pretty fluky. Individual act+random ball falling through.

I thought Spurs and Bayern by HC were gimmies, even if Spurs turned out close.
Free booster bet at 25/1 so nothing lost, I didn't think they'd beat Spurs either.

·
Registered
12,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,267
Help me understand this, guys...

Juventus is 3.3 against Leverkusen.

I know they're already through and don't need to care about the match where as Leverkusen needs a win to have a chance of advancing, but the only way these odds make sense if Juve plays their B squad.

Do the bookies have that information? Is there any website now which already reports on Juve's squad plans for in 2 weeks?

·
Registered
490 Posts
Help me understand this, guys...

Juventus is 3.3 against Leverkusen.

I know they're already through and don't need to care about the match, but the only way these odds make sense if Juve plays their B squad.

Do the bookies have that information? Is there any website now which already reports on Juve's squad plans for in 2 weeks?
Juve is winning everything but their form is questionable as they were often lucky and shouldn't have won 2 or 3 of the last matches, and Leverkusen will be very motivated as they are playing for qualification at home while Juve is guaranteed to finish 1st. And they also beat Atletico at home.
Anyway, I think the odds will eventually drop as the match approaches.

·
Registered
12,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,269
Juve is winning everything but their form is questionable as they were often lucky and shouldn't have won 2 or 3 of the last matches, and Leverkusen will be very motivated as they are playing for qualification at home while Juve is guaranteed to finish 1st. And they also beat Atletico at home.
Anyway, I think the odds will eventually drop as the match approaches.
Of course, Juve is scraping out wins like no team before.

But they've played tougher teams before, and never have their odds been 3.3.

And its not exactly common for the CL to just play the B squad on the last game of the groups, right?

So while they are definitely not NID to win, 3.3 seems like pretty generous odds.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Of course, Juve is scraping out wins like no team before.

But they've played tougher teams before, and never have their odds been 3.3.

And its not exactly common for the CL to just play the B squad on the last game of the groups, right?

So while they are definitely not NID to win, 3.3 seems like pretty generous odds.
Yeah, I don't think they'll play with their B squad, maybe 3-4 usually benched players. And the odds will change if there is new info around the match time. But I personally wouldn't bet on them

·
Registered
54 Posts
Basketball; Panathinaikos, Fenerbahce, Red Star, Maccabi (from the first half)

Football; Apoel, CSKA to won or draw, Roma to win or draw, Copenhagen to win or draw.

·
The special one
13,498 Posts
Here's the odds on who the new Arsenal manager will be. Poch going would be hilarious and I wouldn't even rule that out, he's maybe still bitter at how Spurs sacked him, what way to get revenge than to finish above them this season being manager of Arsenal.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Really should have posted this before the conclusion. Man, I don't even know these guys at all. I haven't been betting since the season ended and it's getting boring...

Congrats on the win!
Yes not trying to be a guy who post only wins. I didnt see phone till after placed bet...I just returned to online so will get involved. I knew only hardt

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Senegal to beat Romania @8.50 (Handball - World Championship Women)
Senegal +4.5 @2.10
This is when you know tennis season over haha

I like Stoke today at 2.00

1261 - 1280 of 1349 Posts