Mens Tennis Forums banner

1241 - 1260 of 1349 Posts

·
Registered
12,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,241
Well, I for one would get on the Sixers at 1.8 as long as you can.... it was even an even 1.9 before.

I went big on Sixers 1.8, Blazers 1.85, and I like the Pistons 1.5, OKC 1.45 and Bucks 1.4 (but less so) also...

I coupled a few of these with CL too.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I had KAT over 43.5 points/rebs/assists, Blazers, Pistons, Pacers and Celtics to win but lost the Raptors 206.5 over. These guys barely scored 200 points, 197 to be precise even after putting 62 in the first quarter. Damn.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
I take Lakers 1 45, Boston 1.40, Miami 1.15 + some euro basketball earlier ... won 50 for 150 again, 6. time in last 7 days on basketball

But still cant wait for januar and tennis season ... hope we see each other guys here in 2020 again

·
Registered
833 Posts
Casemiro to get a card today @2.87 looks pretty good. Usually the odds for him and Verratti are the same...today it's @1.44 for Verratti, which I wouldn't take for any player to get booked. But Casemiro's odds are more than decent

·
Registered
12,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,246
And Embiid has the worst game of his professional career as the Sixers stay scoreless last 4 minutes after being up 5.

Luckily, Pistons/Bucks/OKC came through, now I need Bayern Handicap and Leipzig.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Bayern can be difficult, they are through. Playing away + will play with lot players which didn't play last few weeks.
i.e. I can imagine that someone like Mai will play as centre back.

But Leipzig will win :)

I like Leverkusen's chances to win today. They have to, played good against Freiburg, Moskow didn't play very well last few matches.

·
The special one
13,502 Posts
Dinamo Zagreb +1.5
Tottenham
Ipswich or draw
@2.63
I actually had a free bet and put it on Olympiacos. Currently 2-1 up. Even with Mourinho in charge they still can't shake off that loser mentality tag.

·
Registered
12,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,253
Paolo I love you.

I was so close to taking a huge stake with Real/Juve/Inter/Casemiro booking.

I still took it though with Real 1X. Gotta get that Casemiro booking. With one less man, I see it happening.

Edit: Oops. Stayed on!

·
The special one
13,502 Posts
I don't even care about this bet, I hope Olympiacos wins in the end. With Spurs playing the last match at Bayern, they can miss the 2nd place. :D
Edit: Nevermind, it's 2-2.
Yep, well and truly jinxed myself. Spurs will probably win mow. Of course its helped by the fact Olympiacos defend worse than a school team.

·
Registered
12,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,256
Casemiro to get a card today @2.87 looks pretty good. Usually the odds for him and Verratti are the same...today it's @1.44 for Verratti, which I wouldn't take for any player to get booked. But Casemiro's odds are more than decent

Damn, every time I take a members bet here, I lose.

I'm riding solo betting wise from now on, I think.

No harm done bro, but I gotta lay off you a bit :D

Rest has been working spectacularly, if Juve can get across the finish line.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Damn, every time I take a members bet here, I lose.

I'm riding solo betting wise from now on, I think.

No harm done bro, but I gotta lay off you a bit :D

Rest has been working spectacularly, if Juve can get across the finish line.
Well, the ref was really holding the card, otherwise Casemiro had 3 rough fouls and each of them deserved a card. Still, I'd rather put money on that and lose than bet on Verratti to get a card @1.44 and lose. Tomorrow night there's 15 NBA games, so there are gonna be many good individual player bets that I'll go for. I really don't put much hope on football, just bet only a little $ to make it more interesting.

·
Registered
12,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,259
Well, the ref was really holding the card, otherwise Casemiro had 3 rough fouls and each of them deserved a card. Still, I'd rather put money on that and lose than bet on Verratti to get a card @1.44 and lose. Tomorrow night there's 15 NBA games, so there are gonna be many good individual player bets that I'll go for. I really don't put much hope on football, just bet only a little $ to make it more interesting.
Ah damn... i didnt see it, if thats so it sounds like I got robbed of a potential K.

But I already won a K with Juve and there is alot room for more tomorrow with just a couple matches missing.

Scenes!

And yes, NBA will be juicy tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
why not playing ITF ? early in the morning I had a small combo with ~ 2.5 and won.
Do you actually know those players, though? I literally have never heard of any of them.

At least one football upset was NID and sure enough, Manchester City at 1.14 drew with Donetsk. How many people got burned, I wonder.

1241 - 1260 of 1349 Posts