Discussion Starter · #9,587 ·
Struff live 1.65 (also 1.7 now)
Basilashvili 1.75
Pacers 1.6

Reactions: TennisBetMaster

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Kovalik looked very solid, Basil hasnt played yet on clay but odds are too kow for Kovalik to bet. Hoped for 2.5 2.6.
He was pushed to a 3rd set tiebreak by Matteo effing Viola and lost a set to a challenger journeyman Nagal. Haven't watched any of these matches so i can't say nothing more, but I watched him twice in a row against Kicker and Tabilo and he was really far from being solid (although it was long time ago)

·
Bring it Home
21,072 Posts
I have a free live bet on Bayern-PSG, but to get the bonus bet I need to put a pre match bet.

So I'm going with X1 (@1.25) pre match, hedging for the live bet I'll make on PSG (@3.80 now) in the first seconds.

I think PSG is going to win, but I don't recommend following with much money. I'll be hedged. Lol

·
Bring it Home
21,072 Posts
Struff live 1.65 (also 1.7 now)
Basilashvili 1.75
Pacers 1.6
Damn it. Why those matches have to be so early in South America? Lol

Struff @1.70 vs. Liam Broady? That was a freebie. Not even Sorbas following could jynx that.

Also, thought about Evans/Coria @3.25 yesterday. Also early match. Didn't bet. And they won.😠

·
Registered
20,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9,600 ·
Damn it. Why those matches have to be so early in South America? Lol

Struff @1.70 vs. Liam Broady? That was a freebie. Not even Sorbas following could jynx that.

Also, thought about Evans/Coria @3.25 yesterday. Also early match. Didn't bet. And they won.😠
When he got broken at the start of the match he was 2.2 lol

9581 - 9600 of 10635 Posts