Mens Tennis Forums banner

9561 - 9580 of 10507 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
This is Rogers' home tournament, she's from South Carolina and lives in Charleston nowadays
Maybe. But it has nothing to do with Mladenovic breaking herself from 40:0 up, failing to break from 40:0 up and hitting doube digit DFs. I have +1.5 sets. Would never take Mladenovic ML.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Maybe. But it has nothing to do with Mladenovic breaking herself from 40:0 up, failing to break from 40:0 up and hitting doube digit DFs. I have +1.5 sets. Would never take Mladenovic ML.
I think one would be wise to stay away from players in crap form, even if you are doing it for fun its just not worth it

·
Registered
819 Posts
Errani was @11 vs Sorribes-Tormo trailing 4-5 with already 7 breaks and i passed it, 15 minutes later she is 7-5 3-0 up and is 1.04

i think i will go with a Real win tonite, either 3 ML or 2.3 Dnb..

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
ATP Marbella
Carballes Baena/Ramos @ 3,8 (Pinnacle) over Nys/Puetz
Saville/Smith @ 2,24 (Pinnacle) over Behar/Escobar
Arends/Pel @ 2,35 (Unibet) over Brkic/Cacic
Carballes/Ramos up a set and a break.. lost

Saville/Smith wasted 4 matchpoints and lost when facing the first..

Arends/Pel lose in a match tiebreak after winning the first set..

some disgusting set of events

·
Registered
61 Posts

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
Fognini @2,6 is a joke right?

Evans @3,8 is also brutal but I think the brit is total garbage on clay..
What? Fognini @2.55 against Munar? Does he have injury problems or something? Munar lost to Mager in Marbella final. Of course he can grind you down but Fognini is a few levels above him. Although we have to consider its Fabio's first clay match in quite some time.

And Evans yeah.. he's bad on clay. He did improve somewhat compared to the beginning but I can't remember a lot of clay victories.

·
Registered
20,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,573
Seems like the typical tourney in which Fog doesnt give af but definitely has to be tried.

Same with Basha.

Thinking of a double here.

·
Registered
20,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,575
Reactions: doubletrouble
9561 - 9580 of 10507 Posts