Mens Tennis Forums banner

7161 - 7180 of 8057 Posts

·
Registered
19,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #7,161
I need something to couple with Warriors 1.8

Any hot tip? Whats your personal fav today?

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
He just wanted some return practice,
wonder how this guy won jr wimbledon and got the no 1, he looks terrible.

Delien tb Cecchi looks value to me, he leads h2h and 3.4 is nice odds considering he plays in south america.
Yea, the Japanese is gonna have a tough time at this level. Maybe he can pull wins off at the ITF level, but he doesnt look suited for CH level rn

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
I need something to couple with Warriors 1.8

Any hot tip? Whats your personal fav today?
I'm big in Bayern, paired them with Sevilla and Juve yesterday. Think they're a different beast in UCL, and the loss at the weekend is a wakeup call. Also goretzka is back at the quad, which is mybe the most important midfiedler in their team (my view)

·
Registered
437 Posts
Bayern failed me the last 3-4 times, won when i laid, lost when i backed.

Costa D.
(Broken ankle)

Radu S.
(Hernia)

Gnabry S.
(Thigh Injury)

Strakosha T.
(Thigh Injury)

Kouassi T.
(Thigh Injury)

Muller T.
(Illness)

Nubel A.
(Ankle Injury)

Pavard B.
(Illness)

Tillman M.
(Knee Injury)

Tolisso C.
(Knock)
Match Information

With so many people missing, their x factor Müller, its not worth for 1.8 away at Lazio, unbeaten at home this year.
İ am leaning towards Lazio to score the first goal @3 and 1x @2.2 with a slight backup bet of Lazio to score first and bayern win @19

·
Bring it Home
20,704 Posts
I think BTTS is the safest bet in Lazio vs. Bayern, but only 1.50.

Got Novak at 3.40 early vs. Simon.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Please try to maintain discussion, information and picks. This thread really would benefit from less live commentary and posting won—and lost, come to think of it—bets.
I'd say this thread has never been so active in forever, one had to resort to use the one on TF which is now dead, so a few comments on the bets made are very uselful, otherwise one would have to scrutinize all the page of the live section which I understand is not very active lately but still...

What do you think it's more useful: a comment on a match that someone has had a bet on and followed thoroughly or a screenshot of a winning bet posted AFTER the match?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Anyone else also is thinking that Kicker can be tried? Straight win is priced around 5 against Bagnis who's nothing special. Safer option + 5 games @ 2.00 is a bit safer for sure.

Edit: Odds dropping already.

·
Registered
456 Posts
I'd say this thread has never been so active in forever, one had to resort to use the one on TF which is now dead, so a few comments on the bets made are very uselful, otherwise one would have to scrutinize all the page of the live section which I understand is not very active lately but still...

What do you think it's more useful: a comment on a match that someone has had a bet on and followed thoroughly or a screenshot of a winning bet posted AFTER the match?
100% agree. It's simply essential to call Klizan, Seppi, Gulbis 'a mug' from time to time. All in good faith. Never sending any disgraceful messages to their social media accounts etc. And since it's in Betting Thread, such messages can still ignite discussion regarding picks, tips, bets whatever. Nobody wants to write something about a challenger match on Live thread when the last post was 8h ago.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Taking Southampton DNB. Eventually they have to win. Leeds are shaky as well, but don't know why Ings is on a bench. Would be considering Leeds ML, but the odds are too low.

·
Bring it Home
20,704 Posts
Taking Southampton DNB. Eventually they have to win. Leeds are shaky as well, but don't know why Ings is on a bench. Would be considering Leeds ML, but the odds are too low.
Betting on a Leeds' match is always a coin toss. They are very inconsistent.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts

I'm not sure this dude wants angry bettors' comments in the Live Commentary section, where most people are usually normies watching high level ATP matches. Just my opinion, but if we moved the talk from here to there, it might ruin the other thread.

·
Registered
19,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #7,176
Sheesh I‘m the goat at getting 1 event wrong a ticket right now

Gerasimov was 2.7 yesterday also

·
Registered
456 Posts
Bayern failed me the last 3-4 times, won when i laid, lost when i backed.

Costa D.
(Broken ankle)

Radu S.
(Hernia)

Gnabry S.
(Thigh Injury)

Strakosha T.
(Thigh Injury)

Kouassi T.
(Thigh Injury)

Muller T.
(Illness)

Nubel A.
(Ankle Injury)

Pavard B.
(Illness)

Tillman M.
(Knee Injury)

Tolisso C.
(Knock)
Match Information

With so many people missing, their x factor Müller, its not worth for 1.8 away at Lazio, unbeaten at home this year.
İ am leaning towards Lazio to score the first goal @3 and 1x @2.2 with a slight backup bet of Lazio to score first and bayern win @19
Lol...Got baited by Lazio. Took DNB. Have also Lazio o1.0 . Hoping they score at least 1 for a push.

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
I'm big in Bayern, paired them with Sevilla and Juve yesterday. Think they're a different beast in UCL, and the loss at the weekend is a wakeup call. Also goretzka is back at the quad, which is mybe the most important midfiedler in their team (my view)
Hope you listend my friend @Budadiii

7161 - 7180 of 8057 Posts