Mens Tennis Forums banner

7141 - 7160 of 8057 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Çelikbilek 1.4 was the easiest bet of all times but i did not hit it. Japanese guy is Jr world no 1 and he won just 1 points on serve losing the first set 6-0
1.25 2nd set is a banker.
I had -4 lined up as soon as Polansky will somehow manage to take at least one game from 4:2 30:0. But he didn't and now I saw that Celikbilek bageled the youngster.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Not sure why Celikbilek is letting this happen now tho. Got broken from 40-15 serving for the match. Something didn't seem right in those last 2 games. It was just too easy for the Japanese boy
He just wanted some return practice,
wonder how this guy won jr wimbledon and got the no 1, he looks terrible.

Delien tb Cecchi looks value to me, he leads h2h and 3.4 is nice odds considering he plays in south america.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Please try to maintain discussion, information and picks. This thread really would benefit from less live commentary and posting won—and lost, come to think of it—bets.

·
Registered
19,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #7,150
Please try to maintain discussion, information and picks. This thread really would benefit from less live commentary and posting won—and lost, come to think of it—bets.
Won bets always welcome.

Keeps spirits up and shows smarts paying off.

Reactions: STUHL

·
Bring it Home
20,704 Posts
Maybe Novak @2.25 vs. Simon is a good one. I can't remember the last time Simon played well and Novak was good in ATP Cup.

·
Registered
19,393 Posts
Bagnis to win in straights against Kicker @1.85? Is it worth it? Kicker is back after a long ban, playing his first match since May 2018

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
I personally don't like these all south american battles on clay. anything can happen there..

Only thing i see, J. Sousa is @ 3,55 against Carbellas Baena. Sousa and Köpfer had a surprise doubles win yesterday, so he seems to be okay and motivated. At least a set @ 1,91, should be doable.

7141 - 7160 of 8057 Posts