Mens Tennis Forums banner

7121 - 7140 of 8057 Posts

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
I think gojoczw has a good shot against struff
Yes, Gojo looked good yesterday and Struffi sometimes has the odd first round losses, which keep him outside of the Top 25. Could be such a Match..

Also like Pouille somehow, he wasn't that bad in doubles yesterday and Bonzi came to France all the way from South Africa, same time zone, but very long trip...

·
Registered
456 Posts
Stosur - Inglis match after 2 sets (7:5 5:7) the bookie gave over 36.5 @ 13.5, while giving 3rd set over 12.5 @ 6.9 . Whatever happens, it's a gift. Also tooks Stosur @ 3.3 or something. Was 3:0 up and wasted multiple BPs afterwards...

EDIT: also had over 34.0 @ 3.9. Needed one more game from Stosur to lock in at least some profit. 4:3 40:15* wastes 2 BPs, gets broken to love. The last game Inglis didn't hit a single first serve yet holds comfortably. Urghh...

·
Registered
437 Posts
My god, Schnur wins majority of rallys but gets passed everytime he goes to the net, and he goes all the time. No wonder he is on a slump, not the smartest guy.

·
Registered
456 Posts
I can't believe what is happening. First Popko chokes. Now took Marterer - Polansky over 19.5 after the 1st. Polansky breaks and leads 4:2 30:0 and suddenly he's down 4:5 with Marterer serving for the match. No chance he breaks here. Unreal stuff. Jesus...

·
Registered
19,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #7,136
Giron to complete the multi and Griekspoor wins first ever ATP match outside of Netherlands

FUCK ME

·
Registered
19,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #7,137
My god, Schnur wins majority of rallys but gets passed everytime he goes to the net, and he goes all the time. No wonder he is on a slump, not the smartest guy.
Bro, live commentary, please...

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Who do you guys like in Adelaide?
I've got Samsonova 2,37 and Doi (sigh) 2,16. Not very convinced tho, hardly make any money with these two, Blinkova seems to be not in top form but I'm not sure it matters something vs a mug like Doi....
For the doubles going against new pair Gauff/Fichman, don't know why Gauff and McNally are not playing together, some entry issues maybe but the chinese are used to play together of course and Saisai looked better today in singles.
2/3 good, Samsnova lost on the finishing line, close one.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Çelikbilek 1.4 was the easiest bet of all times but i did not hit it. Japanese guy is Jr world no 1 and he won just 1 points on serve losing the first set 6-0
1.25 2nd set is a banker.

7121 - 7140 of 8057 Posts