Mens Tennis Forums banner

4361 - 4380 of 4486 Posts

·
Bring it Home
20,353 Posts
Pondering about Arsenal+draw @2.62.

Arsenal got better this year and City is playing poorly so far this season. Looks like De Bruyne is out too.

·
Registered
85 Posts
De Minaur to win vs Gasquet.

I think De Minaur has a similar game to Gasquet but just a bit better. I don't see him losing. Especially after a first round loss, he will bounce back.

·
Registered
114 Posts
i think in nearly every game this week, there was an mto taken - there are so many people here, it just takes seconds to write it down, dont know why nobody is participating in this. it has much more value than the tips to be quiet frank.

·
Registered
16,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,366
i think in nearly every game this week, there was an mto taken - there are so many people here, it just takes seconds to write it down, dont know why nobody is participating in this. it has much more value than the tips to be quiet frank.
In what instances did it have more value?

I remember Raonic had an MTO and had zero physical issues after and blew his next 2 opponents off the court

Reactions: STUHL

·
Registered
114 Posts
you dont think it has something to do with it that he lost against coric? would a fit raonic loose against coric after that run in petersburg?
another one, musetti. karatsev would have easily beaten karen 2-0 if he didnt have an mto/injury...
it always of course depends on what the mto is all about.
anyway, every one as he likes.

·
Registered
16,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,368
you dont think it has something to do with it that he lost against coric? would a fit raonic loose against coric after that run in petersburg?
another one, musetti. karatsev would have easily beaten karen 2-0 if he didnt have an mto/injury...
it always of course depends on what the mto is all about.
anyway, every one as he likes.
But Karatsev didnt have an MTO before the match, so the mid match MTO has no value to you.

No, I don‘t think it had anything to do with the Coric loss, and would you have backed Coric? You knew he had an MTO, so did you back Coric? No of course not. He destroyed 2 players before. Did you back those? Khachanov knowing Raonic had an MTO?

Musetti played a lot of tennis lately, I think everyone knew that.

·
Registered
114 Posts
mid match has no value? his odds were still high...
i dont bet till australian open, but to be honest wouldnt have backed raonic if i knew that he had an mto. destroyed??? haha good laugh, thanks. he won against wolf (one tiebreaker, who is wolf?!), then against bublik (destroyed would be 6-1 6-1 minimum, he is a clown not a pro), then against a now long time atrocious karen (also one tiebreker) doesnt sound to me destroying at all.
you seem to be pretty young, otherwise idk how you can put up so much time on here. others have else to do.
but maybe others here are young as you and have the time to check on every game.
again, there is nor arguing, because for any normal human being with a decent brain its clear that im right.

·
Registered
16,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,370
mid match has no value? his odds were still high...
i dont bet till australian open, but to be honest wouldnt have backed raonic if i knew that he had an mto. destroyed??? haha good laugh, thanks. he won against wolf (one tiebreaker, who is wolf?!), then against bublik (destroyed would be 6-1 6-1 minimum, he is a clown not a pro), then against a now long time atrocious karen (also one tiebreker) doesnt sound to me destroying at all.
you seem to be pretty young, otherwise idk how you can put up so much time on here. others have else to do.
but maybe others here are young as you and have the time to check on every game.
again, there is nor arguing, because for any normal human being with a decent brain its clear that im right.
Jeezuz christ, why are you so sensitive? Don‘t take it so personal.

You came to my profile running asking to exchange notes on bets.

I‘m judt giving you my opinion. I don‘t think anyone would have come running backing someone such as Khachanov with the information of the MTO. That would be a super hasty decision. No one would know the true effect of it, until he was playing again. And when he was, the bookies saw it also.

Knowing an MTO isn‘t some super power, magic effect.

But anyway, I don‘t think you‘re capable much of a constructive conversation.

·
Registered
6,135 Posts
So new week, new game i hope and guess, lets see what i like for today:

Paul
Laaksonen
Mannarino
Simon

@5,33

·
Registered
6,135 Posts
So new week, new game i hope and guess, lets see what i like for today:

Paul
Laaksonen
Mannarino
Simon

@5,33
Lopez turning back the clock, did not expect this, but Paul was also really bad.

For today:

why is Sandgren @2,50 against PHH, wwho lost to Albot in the same venue lastr week, something i don't see?

I like to take in a accumulator today:
Ramos-Vinolas
Evands
DiMinaur
Sandgren to win a set
Barrere

@6,70

·
Registered
16,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,377
Lmao I‘ve never seen this, they added the birth date to Nardi‘s name, probably because he‘s under 18?

·
Registered
8,490 Posts
Marchenko to beat Klizan @ 1.85

i don’t trust either of them but Klizan is in abysmal form and on hard court where he is dreadful

·
Premium Member
9,105 Posts
This guy Novak is either match fixing or that Otte is the biggest faker I've ever seen in my life.

4361 - 4380 of 4486 Posts